NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

Which isn't even that hard. I recently taught @Emma 's parents how to use Utorrent. Never again. Shows how counter intuitive the whole thing is if you're not balls deep in internetz.

Personally, I'm happy to pay for stuff but the market now is ridiculously expensive, old fashioned, difficult and generally unappealing. It's no wonder piracy is thriving.

Exactly, which is why places like Netflix and Spotify have the right idea - although they certainly aren't perfect.

People always want shit for free and as the comic and past experience prove, getting shit for free is easier than buying it.

Like Supernatural, I'm a massive fan, if I want to watch the new season I have to wait some time, I could however get it the night after each show airs simply by torrenting.

Crazy business. The music/tv/film/games industries baffle me, make shit cheaper = people will buy it.

Unrelated...

tumblr_lyt34knckZ1r07tdro1_500.gif

It's silly but I do like Barats and Bereta

LOL I completely forgot about these guys, they're awesome. Need to subscribe so I don't forget them in future :p

I think he is crazy for paying for her to have a tattoo when they have been dating for a little over a week... :p

Wasn't sure whether to put this in the Funny, or the Awesome thread. It should probably be in both.

Yesterday a girl I like told me in no uncertain terms that she couldn't date a guy with any sort of beard. I should be bummed out, but it was just too comical not to find funny. :heh:

Yesterday a girl I like told me in no uncertain terms that she couldn't date a guy with any sort of beard. I should be bummed out, but it was just too comical not to find funny. :heh:

razor.jpg

Dude, I look like a 15-year-old without a beard! :laughing:

Get one of these and go for the 5 o'clock shadow:

Braun.jpg

jakevote1.jpg

Want:

2826319_700b.jpg