NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

I don't know what that show is but dear god, that guy had dug himself a very, very deep hole. And he just kept on digging. =P

Edit: haha just saw your post Mokong.

Give that guy a shovel!

OKGO have to be out there as the most creative band when it comes to music videos.... this was just insane

The new music video from OK Go, made in partnership with Chevrolet. OK Go set up over 1000 instruments over two miles of desert outside Los Angeles. A Chevy Sonic was outfitted with retractable pneumatic arms designed to play the instruments, and the band recorded this version of Needing/Getting, singing as they played the instrument array with the car. The video took 4 months of preparation and 4 days of shooting and recording. There are no ringers or stand-ins; Damian took stunt driving lessons. Each piano had the lowest octaves tuned to the same note so that they'd play the right note no matter where they were struck. For more information and behind-the-scenes footage, see http://www.LetsDoThis.com and http://www.okgo.net. Many thanks to Chevy for believing in and supporting such an insane and ambitious project, and to Gretsch for providing the guitars and amps.

This doesn't belong in the 'funny stuff' thread, it belongs in the Awesome stuff thread! :D

That was complete and utter win! :bowdown:

That is the best hole digging I've ever seen

I know right?! I cringed watching it thinking 'STOP! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP! WALK OUT THE BUILDING! STOP TURNING THEIR LIGHTS OFF, THEY DON'T WANT YOU!" :p

Here's another one I found but it's not as funny, some guy bumps into a wall.

This doesn't belong in the 'funny stuff' thread, it belongs in the Awesome stuff thread! :D

That was complete and utter win! :bowdown:

My god your right... whenever I find a video "funny thread" is my initial instinct... I forget there's an Awesome one :heh:... I shall move that post :D

How Photography Geeks See The World

carfire.jpg

It's what I'd do.

Also, for more photography snobbery:

The "M?" one was my personal favourite. *nerd snort*

Edited by Goafer

Also, for more photography snobbery:

The "M?" one was my personal favourite. *nerd snort*

My only gripe with that video was that they reused the same jokes way, way too many times.

My god I've watched that twice now, that was awesome... also, WTF is Elijah Wood doing there, haha, awesome

Watched it twice and didn't notice Simon Pegg?

I think it was Simon Pegg, anyway...

Watched it twice and didn't notice Simon Pegg?

I think it was Simon Pegg' date=' anyway...[/size']

WHo was Simon Pegg?

Also I realised (on my like 6th viewing) that Doomsday was played by the guy who was Fulton Reed in the Mighty Duck movies :D

Oh shit your right that is him... how did I not see that :heh:

The guy reading all through was Morgan Freeman, too.

specsavers_logo.jpg

I was just watching various Irish comedians clips on Youtueb and spotted a video in the related vids list that I was sure could not have been real.

Never seen the show "Deadliest Warrior" but honestly can't believe they actually did a show that was IRA vs Taliban.... :o

And here is the actual clip from the Deadliest Warrior ep