NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

A non-game related Penny Arcade being extremely on point:

i-JgGLLDQ-2100x20000.jpg

Edit: with "on point", I was reffering to George Michael, but, to no suprise, I just read a second after posting this Carrie Fisher has died as well. Might as well move this post to the bad stuff thread.

Edited by Sméagol

Thought I'd be a gentleman and fix Bob's post. What a waste of time.

Edited by Sméagol

Thought I'd be a gentleman and fix Bob's post. What a waste of time.

What was wrong with it? It was displaying fine for me in browser, but not in Tapatalk...

Also, yes. Total waste of time.

People who eat pizza with a knife and fork should be taken out and shot in front of their families.

People who eat pizza with a knife and fork should be taken out and shot in front of their families.

What do you do if you're in a popular Italian restaurant chain, and they serve you a pizza on a large plate, and it hasn't been cut up?

Do you just rip it apart with your bare hands and tear into it with your teeth? Meanwhile you're inlaws are crying and your wife is telling her mother that she regrets ever marrying you.

What do you do if you're in a popular Italian restaurant chain, and they serve you a pizza on a large plate, and it hasn't been cut up?

Do you just rip it apart with your bare hands and tear into it with your teeth? Meanwhile you're inlaws are crying and your wife is telling her mother that she regrets ever marrying you.

I cut it into slices with a knife, and then use my hands to eat those slices.

I cut it into slices with a knife, and then use my hands to eat those slices.

Just a knife?

Just a knife?

Yeah, usually.

Either way, using a knife and fork to cut it into slices isn't using a knife and fork to eat it. So I stand by my comment.

Is he eating that pizza crust first?

I think we can all agree that he should be killed in the most painful fashion.

I think we can all agree that he should be killed in the most painful fashion.
How? With a fork and a knife?

Eating pizza with a knife and fork is traditional in Italy and I think they know a thing or two about eating pizza.

I think I forgot to post this. A bunch of fans re-animated an episode of Sailor Moon, with often hilarious results. This is the sequel to the first episode I posted a long time ago.