NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

It's amazing how things can sound so beautiful in foreign languages.

...I didn't really expect that video to ever make its way here. I see Brazilian raunchy comedy is now open to the rest of the world.

...I didn't really expect that video to ever make its way here. I see Brazilian raunchy comedy is now open to the rest of the world.

You haven't much time and the end is nigh - do you have what it takes to survive?? Take on this classic text-based adventure game and do your best....to not shit your pants!

http://www.kongregate.com/games/rete/dont-shit-your-pants

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane @Mr\-Paul

(I know this is internet old, but it came to my and @MoogleViper's attention at the meat that a fair few people had never faced the grand challenges of trying to not shit your pants! Comes complete with achievements and replay value; maybe not entirely workplace appropriate though)

Edited by Rummy

My Portuguese friend recommended it for language learning.

To any of you that appreciate video game music, I introduce Silvagunner, who only uploads the highest quality rips.

Definitely give them a browse, those are just a selection off the top of my head.

"I'm William Tapley, also known as The Third Eagle Of The Apocalypse & The Co-Prophet Of The End Times"

After a guy wins a competition held by the game developers who make Disgaea, the winner is called out by name by the company. Unfortunate:

[tweet]809790686170124288[/tweet]