NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

Found this round the corner the other day, must say it wasn't quite as I was expecting...

On a similar note, I pass this street on the way home every day. Stopped one day to get a photo:

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Found this round the corner the other day, must say it wasn't quite as I was expecting...

10273377_596266153402_5987001918128265476_o.jpg

You could easily do that van if you get the back end out round the corner. The powerslide boost will allow you to hit the kerb with enough speed to jump to the next piece of track and cut the corner.

Unfortunately somebody seems to have put a building in the way. Do it before they've finished construction; it won't be structurally sound yet so if you hit it properly you could probably knock down the building, and come out the other side unscathed.

Edited by MoogleViper

On a similar note, I pass this street on the way home every day. Stopped one day to get a photo:

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

I keep meaning to do something similar with a Victory Road near me, and something special on Templar Road - basically wear my Assassin hoodie and spray paint the Assassin Logo on the fence behind, but I can't be bothered to cut out a stencil.

It's this sort of ingenuity that resulted in Japan leading the quality manufacturing industry.

TheinventorGetreadyforsomefeels-43244.jpg

Whilst this is quite an awesome billboard, Jack Bauer just looks awkward to the point of silliness:

764231skyposter.jpg

I'd still chuck some dripping over it.

I don't think what would have made the war any more memorable.

Not safe for work, but my god it's hilarious

Saw this yesterday. It slayed me. 2:45 onwards killed me. Dat noise.

I bet we're gonna see Iwata with a grapefruit come E3.

Flush with coke: UK so high on cocaine that users have ‘contaminated tap water’

Experts from the drinking water inspectorate found that cocaine use in Britain is now so high it has contaminated the drinking water supply, even after it has gone through intensive purification treatments, UK media reports.

Scientists found supplies of drinking water contained traces of benzoylecgonine, the metabolized form of the drug after it has been processed by the human body. Benzoylecgonine is the same compound used for urine-based tests for cocaine, the Sunday Times reports.

http://rt.com/news/158232-cocaine-drinking-water-uk/