NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

And this: "The ex-husband was taken to hospital following the altercation, but not before he, in true Zelda fashion, smashed a pot (a flower pot, over the head of Thompson)."

Yeah, that struck me as quite odd as well. I checked to see if it was posted by a gaming news site or something.

Oh, I'm not saying they can't, just that I'm surprised to see it in a publication such as The Independent.

Man accused of sex with pit bull

nJ43oj8.jpg

"When officers arrived on scene, they were greeted by a small crowd of residents who were disturbed by their neighbor's activity with the dog," a police spokeswoman explained. "Several of the witnesses stated that they yelled at the suspect to stop, but he ignored their commands."

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/24892576/2014/03/05/man-accused-of-sex-with-pit-bull

His mugshot perfectly encapsulates his crime. What would someone like that look like? This guy. Maybe in prison he'll be someone else's bitch.

Edited by arab_freak

Was Fritzel your captor at some point in your youth? You seem to have some form of Stockholm Syndrome towards him :P

I'd heard their 'fuckin' cunt' segment before but CHRIST! This is fucking brilliant. I was creasing at a several points.

I rofl'd.

"...and taking on the Big Show in a spit-swapping make out match."

I've done all, but I've never really committed to 20.

Not sure what The Nod is though.

How have you ever managed to have any sort of interaction with another male?