NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

Yep, you look like a paedo.

Well yeah, but what does that have to do with the hat?

And who might that creepy handsome fellow be? :heh:

Roger Federer

Just a silly little quasi-pun from Retro_Link

Now someone needs to take that design, and make the heart and "secretly loathe" into one of those colourblind tests.

ButAnq3.jpg

I snorted green tea out of my nose...

Alright, where do I get one of those?

So because of Facebooks promoting features seemingly be quite popular in Japan, I'm getting a lot of Sony Japan images on my news feed. Today, I find a picture with the caption (originally in Japanese) asking "In the near feature, do you think this scene will become ordinary?".

581718_611806542166204_268854005_n.jpg

No Sony, no. The HMZ-T2 looks hardly portable as it is, never mind people using one on a Japanese underground system to deprive them of most of their senses while rushing around every where. Got a good laugh out of how ridiculous this looks.

That being said, I wouldn't mind one. It's even more tempting consider they sell it here for less than £500, while in the UK they sell it for £1000

Edited by Debug Mode

I really want to try one. I'm going to the Gadget Show live, so hopefully they'll have one there to try?

I really want to try one. I'm going to the Gadget Show live, so hopefully they'll have one there to try?

If you do manage to have a go with one, let me know what it's like, I imagine it would be quite cool.

I think I'd have a hard time sacrificing my vision and hearing to play a game in my own home (Oculus Rift), let alone on public transport.

If you do manage to have a go with one, let me know what it's like, I imagine it would be quite cool.

I had a go with a VR goggle thingy at the Gadget show last year, and it was awful. It wasn't the Sony one, some small company, i can't remember their name, but it had two tiny screens which seemed too far away from your eyes so it looked like you were looking through binoculars (the wrong way around). It was also a bit blurry. The head tracking (it had some crude head tracking controlling a shooting game) wasn't that bad though.

I'm hoping there are better showings this year...

I agree with @Cube though. You would have to be pretty trusting of the people around you, or be confident you were alone before you put on a VR headset thing....on the other hand, it would make horror games absolutely terrifying.

The Chase seems to have an affinity for names that contain slang names for sexual organs.

I think they put them in on purpose to mess with Walsh.

I don't think it quite beats his fanny schmellar; I love seeing people trying hard not to laugh and failing.

I don't think it quite beats his fanny schmellar; I love seeing people trying hard not to laugh and failing.

Not quite, but still worth a laugh.

An interesting fact, the chaser himself (Mark Labbett) used to teach and was my maths tutor when i was in the Comprehensive 10 years ago. His first TV quiz appearance (to the best of my knowledge) was Countdown, he lost to an old lady.

His face around 0:20 is priceless.

Not quite, but still worth a laugh.

An interesting fact, the chaser himself (Mark Labbett) used to teach and was my maths tutor when i was in the Comprehensive 10 years ago. His first TV quiz appearance (to the best of my knowledge) was Countdown, he lost to an old lady.

I think he used to be a bit of a serial quizzer, I saw him late night once on some old crap on challenge. No idea what the show was, something to do with monies and possible gamble/betting/stealing from opponents?

I think he used to be a bit of a serial quizzer, I saw him late night once on some old crap on challenge. No idea what the show was, something to do with monies and possible gamble/betting/stealing from opponents?

Yeah, he left teaching in 2002 to pursue a career in quizzing. I've seen him on various shows since.

I think i need the last two explained, but i don't want to ruin the joke...

I think the first is a wild shiny voltorb or so, using explode(which'll kill itself).

The last...something to do with being on the dashboard?