NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

Old but funny :D

I watched about a minute before turning it off. Really annoying voice and too long. :p

I can't take 20 minutes of that. Not even for MegaMan.

I watched about a minute before turning it off. Really annoying voice and too long. :p

Each to their own ;)

Egoraptor is pretty irritating. he makes some good points, but just shouts all the time, as if it's amusing. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are plenty of idiots that are amused by him, but I'm not one of them.

"Yeah so I'm making some good points about this game, providing some compelling reason and OH MY GOD I HAVEN'T SHOUTED IN A WHILE!!! Anyway, back to the point I was making."

No thank you.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are plenty of idiots that are amused by him, but I'm not one of them.

You're calling me an idiot? :(

You're calling me an idiot? :(

No, I was merely making an observation about him. It's up to you what you choose to take away from that.

Has anyone seen these tintin dubs done in a Middlesborough accent? The lip-syncing isn't great but they're sill superb.

Has anyone seen these tintin dubs done in a Middlesborough accent?

I was about to reply with, "yes, everyone" but then I saw the number of views.

I could have sworn that this was internet famous.

Old but funny :D

Oh yeah, I remember watching that video a while back. He also did a couple of Castlevania ones, right? I liked them, but you definitely need to be in the right mindset to enjoy the humour.

The part where he's mock-playing the intro level is hilarious, though.

Found by someone other than me, but Google 'tranpolinist' and see what comes up in the predictive search...

Found by someone other than me, but Google 'trampolinist' and see what comes up in the predictive search...

Of all the things I expected I didn't think it would be...

'Trampolinist bummed by tiger'

:laughing:

Aye, I watched it before but felt exactly the same as yourself. I soldiered through to see what points he actually had to make and I'm not sure I agreed with them quite with the same enthusiasm as his-self. Anyhow, this is a funnies thread, so on with the funnies(these are both animal based funnies)!

I love the guilty dogs! You could always tell when our dog did something she wasn't allowed to, always huddling up in a corner, head down and occasionally looking up with her puppy dog eyes. =P

Anyway, funny sounding goats!

A Classic.

but does anyone recognise the music? Or can liken it to something similar? I'm hoping to do a parody of it at work.

Stop.

XyqPzM9.gif

Everbody needs to see this.

:D I can't stop laughing

Edited by drahkon