NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

GMP have released a link to the Facebook profile of a known child sex offender wanted in connection with downloading inappropriate and illegal content.

Please click on the link and if you know of their whereabouts, please call Crimestoppers in confidence on 0800 555 111.

http://s.v22v.net/X1A1YM

Hahaha. This link is hax?

NMA made a video about the show I work for:

Basically my boss is being sued for the mere act of printing the president's picture on a pillow and using it as a prop in an episode.

Someone I vaguely know (friends with their....husband's sister) just posted one of those "Facebook has changed their privacy setting, make sure you do x, y, z" things.

I would like to stay PRIVATELY connected with you. On my page I post shots of my family. I do not want strangers to have access to these. However, with the recent changes to FB, the 'public' can now see activities in ANY wall. This happens when our friends hit 'like' or 'comment' ~ automatically, their friends can see our posts too. Unfortunately, we cannot change this setting by ourselves because Facebook has configured it this way.

Please help by placing your mouse over my name above (DO NOT CLICK), a window will appear, now move the mouse on FRIENDS (also without clicking), then down to Settings. Click here, and a list will appear. REMOVE the CHECK on COMMENTS & LIKE and also PHOTOS. By doing this, my activity among my friends and family will no longer become public. Thank you

Now, copy and paste this on your wall. Once I see this posted on your page I will do the same for you

If you do that you'll see what you're doing is removing seeing comments, likes and photos from them in the future. It's like, the best way to find out who just C&Ps this junk without knowing.

I'm impressed and amused.

Recently fallen in love with this clip. The disgusted face the guy pulls is just fantastic, you can just see it in his eyes that he's thinking "And society looks at me as if I'm the fucking weird one"

Hey, wait a minute ... that's Doug Walker!

And James Rolfe.

And Brentalfloss. Prob others too...

Been updated! :D

Updated every Friday I think. I might leave it for a little while and come back to it - hopefully I won't forget it!