NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

I've been staring at the quicksand one for several minutes now, and I can't for the life of me figure out the joke.

It's just something you see/hear about a lot in stories as a kid. I'm not sure if there might be a cultural difference but I definitely sort of get it; made me chuckle. I certainly heard much more about quicksand as a child than I ever did as an adult, and I think that's the idea...maybe? What you really need to ask yourself is, why did the chicken cross the quicksand?

It's just something you see/hear about a lot in stories as a kid. I'm not sure if there might be a cultural difference but I definitely sort of get it; made me chuckle. I certainly heard much more about quicksand as a child than I ever did as an adult, and I think that's the idea...maybe? What you really need to ask yourself is, why did the chicken cross the quicksand?

Ah, fair enough. I thought there was some sort of hidden joke or pun.

Did anyone see Sunday Brunch this morning?

Must have tasted fairly bad if he had to say that :p He was playing football with a bunch of other comedians when my friends and I were going onto the adjoining astro-turf. He was woeful. But then he is from Liverpool so...

Juxtaposed to my Mario vid of the awesome thread, I post this(thought it's probably old/been posted before)

ICantWearThese-97490.jpg

FellForIt-97635.png

1) Blatantly don't care what the waistband says, it has Animal on and I want them!

2) I saw the first word the first time I read it and said "Ah, they spelt it wrong" and then read the whole sentence and it clicked. Yay, I'm a genius and a smart-arse!

What the hell???

That's a .jpg!

Probably a .gif incorrectly named as a .jpg

Chrome and Firefox can recognise if a file is badly named and display it correctly.

Did anyone see Sunday Brunch this morning?

I did! Had to leave for work shortly afterwards but I was there for that one moment.

Probably a .gif incorrectly named as a .jpg

Chrome and Firefox can recognise if a file is badly named and display it correctly.

Tbh it did a better job of handling gifs with that jpg than it is at handling gifs right now! Never animates them! Upsidedownland.

I don't get this.....is it a Mass Effect thing?

I used to make Mass Effect jokes, but then I took an arrow to the knee.