NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

They'll be telling that story for the next 30 years though.

They're too old to be alive in 30 years. Everyone else won't give a shit and call them stupid for not being on the other platform.

In a similar thing to the train thing: Here are some whale watchers.

whale_2416552b.jpg

It was a fairly standard customer service conversation. I'd say you handled it more respectfully than you did amusingly.

Also we find things that we're invested in far more amusing than those who aren't. And sorry to say, we aren't invested in Claire's phone contract.

Edited by MoogleViper

I was a fairly standard customer service conversation.

Then what happened?

Fair enough. I and others thought it was pretty funny, thought you folk would too.

Edit;

You know what? Fuck it. You guys can fuck off. This kind of shit is the sole reason that people keep leaving this place, and people are coming on less. I post one little post, as I thought it was funny, others thought it was funny, and because its a free fucking country and this is the funny stuff thread. People on FB liked it, people at worked like it, and some people here even liked it @Jimbob.

And what do I get met with? "Why is this funny? Because its you?" oh...fucking sorry for posting something I did instead of copying and pasting from Reddit (not that there is even anything wrong with that). You don't reply to every single thing people post in this thread listing the reasons why you personally don't find it funny.

Everyone thinks its fine to just completely lay into anything I do because I'm a lighthearted guy? It stops being funny really quickly. In fact, it stopped being funny years ago.

This horrible clicky, mocking every thing anyone ever says is bullshit, the kind of replies some people constantly receive on here is practically bullying, and the holier than though attitude of some members makes me vomit.

Edited by ReZourceman

You know what? Fuck it. You guys can fuck off. This kind of shit is the sole reason that people keep leaving this place, and people are coming on less. I post one little post, as I thought it was funny, others thought it was funny, and because its a free fucking country and this is the funny stuff thread. People on FB liked it, people at worked like it, and some people here even liked it @Jimbob.

And what do I get met with? "Why is this funny? Because its you?" oh...fucking sorry for posting something I did instead of copying and pasting from Reddit (not that there is even anything wrong with that). You don't reply to every single thing people post in this thread listing the reasons why you personally don't find it funny.

Everyone thinks its fine to just completely lay into anything I do because I'm a lighthearted guy? It stops being funny really quickly. In fact, it stopped being funny years ago.

This horrible clicky, mocking every thing anyone ever says is bullshit, the kind of replies some people constantly receive on here is practically bullying, and the holier than though attitude of some members makes me vomit.

Well I didn't find this funny at all.

I was confused from the outset because i didn't know who Clare was.

I did like the 'i feel like i can call you Di now' bit.

What you have to realise is that some people can find things funny, i find most things @ReZourceman posts worth a laugh at the least. Things can be funnier than others.

I suppose in ways, with my experiences of phone companies i found it funnier than usual.

Fair enough. I and others thought it was pretty funny, thought you folk would too.

Edit;

For the record I meant no harm with my comment. I wasn't aware you felt this way, and I apologise if I upset you.

Edit;

The fuck happened to you man? You used to be unflappable.