NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

On the recent Destiny update there's been loads of gear which only allows you to upgrade one attribute, Strength. Several [NE] clan members have complained about this which always leaves me quoting a line from this video, but I was surprised how many of them hadn't seen it, so this is an old repost but for my clanmates and anyone else who hasn't seen it or doesn't remember it:

@Sheikah @Zell @Deathjam @MilaGi @Eddage

On the recent Destiny update there's been loads of gear which only allows you to upgrade one attribute, Strength. Several [NE] clan members have complained about this which always leaves me quoting a line from this video, but I was surprised how many of them hadn't seen it, so this is an old repost but for my clanmates and anyone else who hasn't seen it or doesn't remember it:

@Sheikah @Zell @Deathjam @MilaGi @Eddage

lol. Fackin' noob.

Oh good Lord, I remember that video. :D

I'm in tears again.

Beacuase :laughing:

Edited by drahkon

Does anyone's Argos place do this? Ours have, like iPads instead.

I bet the one in Nottingham Broadmarsh does. It still has the old logo on the sign above the shop.

150px-Argos_old.png

FYI, that logo was replaced in 1999.

Beacuase is my new favourite word after this video. Especially the way it is said in that video. I lost it every time.

Beacuase is my new favourite word after this video. Especially the way it is said in that video. I lost it every time.

Whenever I use the word "because" I have to think about Dot Dot Dot.

I will probably use "beacuase" from now on and say it exactly like that dude in the video.

This is probably old for most of you but I've just seen it for the first time...

I can't breathe.

:laughing: Yes, I do. :D

I had literally just watched the episode that mentioned that video before coming here. Great timing.