NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

I made a meme relating to P.T./Silent Hills earlier. Figured I might as well post it here for peeps who wouldn't see it...

gGaAn9.jpg

I always mistake that giant tower in the background for the citadel in Half-Life 2.

Not really funny, but whatever:

ZkPkURB.gif

Everyone knows Mario should be climbing the other side of the fence, then tapping it to knock the turtle off. :p

Pretty sure you can jump on them while they're on the fences in SMW. Someone plz verify.

Pretty sure you can jump on them while they're on the fences in SMW. Someone plz verify.

I second this verification request. Srs bsns.

I know that if you were climbing on the same side as a climbing koopa, and were above it, you could just move down and just kinda boop it off with your butt/feet. Unsure about a jump though.

I threw on the Wii VC version and went straight for Iggy's Castle. I can verify that you are able to jump on top of a Koopa on the fence to knock it off : peace:

I second this verification request. Srs bsns.

I threw on the Wii VC version and went straight for Iggy's Castle. I can verify that you are able to jump on top of a Koopa on the fence to knock it off : peace:

HA!

This would've been the worst Pop Fiction episode ever.

It wasn't too bad at the time (amazingly) but it's still an issue now... Friend of mine that works in a hospital is going to skip me to the top of the physio waiting list.

I just want to take a little moment to say "this forum". It makes me chuckle greatly at times so I wanted to give it a nod in this thread! :)