NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

Link fixed for you.

Poor Jimbob.

It had to be done, well for me anyway. Will i do it again, f**k no. In the last 4 hours, my stomachs been up and down. Just had the worst feeling of up and down now. Eating that chilli was worse than i could imagine.

Based on an actual true story that just happened to me. I'm still in recovery:

pff79.jpg

As it's been seen, i ate the Naga Buit (aka the Ghost Chilli) a few months back. That was hot, very hot indeed. A few months later, i try the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion the hottest in the world. Here's the video.

You should be on Hot Pepper Gaming. :heh:

It's a facebook video(yes, judge me for LADBible blahblah) but this was an amusing resistance of arrest.

Got a youtube version;

Reminded me of that:

Edit:

That kid giving a thumbs-up, saying "Oh, good job."

:laughing:

Edited by drahkon

I watched this gif over and over. Made me chuckle a fair amount..

10415196884_61bf314dab_o.gif

No idea why someone would put themselves through that much pain just to eat a chilli.

10772.gif

[large, humourous image]

Seriously though, fuck people who chose oddjob.

Edited by MoogleViper

Seriously though, fuck people who chose oddjob.

It's funny. You get all the 6ft+ monsters shooting eachother in the face and then you come across this midget that you can't kill without aiming down.

We eventually made a rule that you can only use him in the 'License to Kill' mode, but even then you won't see him coming at times, especially if you crouch with him.

And thus the crouching crotch chop was born.

It's funny. You get all the 6ft+ monsters shooting eachother in the face and then you come across this midget that you can't kill without aiming down.

We eventually made a rule that you can only use him in the 'License to Kill' mode, but even then you won't see him coming at times, especially if you crouch with him.

And thus the crouching crotch chop was born.

We had to ban him. Oddjob in crouch mode was like trying to bullseye womp rats in a T-16.

Oddjob in crouch mode was like trying to bullseye womp rats in a T-16.

Hitting womp rats ain't that hard, I used to hit small thermal exhaust ports on the Death Star in my X-Wing. They're not much bigger than womp rats.