NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

Probably won't get this if you're not Irish or never been but I had a good laugh anyway

hahaha... been hanging out with a random assortment of irish travellers here for the last 12 months that i've met through work, some of these made me shit myself laughing :)

Rather presumptiously putting this in the funny thread, considering I'm in it...still got some positive reactions so far so I hope you enjoy! :)

how the guff can I embed a video on here, rather than just the link? Technology has beaten me!

Edited by Kaepora_Gaebora

Are you the beardy guy or the scared kid?

Rather presumptiously putting this in the funny thread, considering I'm in it...still got some positive reactions so far so I hope you enjoy! :)

how the guff can I embed a video on here, rather than just the link? Technology has beaten me!

You just want the part of the url which denotes the video, not the whole url (quote my post to see what I mean).

969261_10151654357246354_1745495570_n.jpg

We have those at Tesco on the sausage rolls. £1.49 from £1.50. But the text is so small on the original price so you don't notice.

Guess ;)

Thanks @MoogleViper, you have saved me from myself and technology! :)

clearly these forums need to enforce showing of DOB just for moments like this...

I will guess the bearded man, who's wife had sex with a blonde mail man :S

Judging on his inability to embed Youtube videos, i'm guessing the kid.

Judging on his inability to embed Youtube videos, i'm guessing the kid.

Ha! Very good ;) (and also embarrassingly true...)

that kids brother, who was my age, looks alot like me. The child did not. But don't let that get in the way of my 'Downfall' renactment...

I know these are all the rage now, and they do crack me up, but...why did the chicken cross the road ;)

3tesk0.jpg

Can't remember if I posted this already )I think I already did( BUT YOU'RE GETTING IT AGAIN.

Actually filmed in our store. Fucking sad bastards.

Can't remember if I posted this already )I think I already did( BUT YOU'RE GETTING IT AGAIN.

Wait, what's going on?

Do you have a non-Facebook link?

I don't think I do sorry :(

Wait, what's going on?

Sad bastards waiting for ages then rushing in for the reduced veg like angry vultures. The same people every night.

It makes me laugh seeing people do this. Stores around my area put reduced labels on around 9-10pm, the gannets are usually hanging around bagging the bargains then.

All for what, a saving of a pound or two.

I was talking to one of the people on the produce department, and this was when they made the second reduction. On one occasion he saw someone grab a load of stuff after the first reduction - effectively reserving them for when the second reduction came along and saying "Oh you missed that one", but the chap refused to reduce them since he'd been holding on to them. The customer, not happy his master plan had been thwarted, threw the stuff back on the shelf and walked off.

I was talking to one of the people on the produce department, and this was when they made the second reduction. On one occasion he saw someone grab a load of stuff after the first reduction - effectively reserving them for when the second reduction came along and saying "Oh you missed that one", but the chap refused to reduce them since he'd been holding on to them. The customer, not happy his master plan had been thwarted, threw the stuff back on the shelf and walked off.

Jesus Christ they're only fucking vegetables, it's not like they're expensive?!

I know! Some people buy like 30-40 items and it comes to £7-8. I just wonder how quick they plan on going through them, what with it being on the final sell-by date (obviously there may be a few more days on them as a buffer) but a lot of the stuff is perishable and the amount they buy would last them ages.

They must be living life on the edge, making it last a week. Those cheapskate rebels.

You're a fucking vegetable!

Sorry. That's all I could think when I read that.

My dad tends to come home with a lot of yellow sticker stuff, I wonder if he's one of those. It's not like we need it or anything, I think he's just one of those folks who absolutely love a bargain, even if it's something completely un-needed.

My mum and dad might come home with the odd bit reduced pack of breadcakes or the odd pack of deserts items (donuts etc) if they see them when they go, and they always come back with similar tales of seeing people litterally running their arm along the woopsie shelves knocking it all into their trolly, or even fights breaking out between people over things about to go out of date......these people are too obsessed with "bargains"