NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

^ that's my city's rail network... the original posters were bad enough.

good-on-you-jim.jpg

I still get "good on you Jim" ... :(

I can't post YouTube links from my phone (and would probably mess it up anyway) but i saw this video on TV today and thought it was hilarious.

Quack quack motherfucker.

Thought that was brill! On the subject of cool music vids, this wasn't imo good enough for the awesome thread so thought I'd pop it here. Happen to think it's a pretty good tune too! Not sure if I could call it entirely funny, possibly misplaced?

Edited by Rummy

I though this was kinda funny, then realized i'll more than likely be doing it myself -

hE41B5E9E

It's not supposed to be funny - it's an actually public service poster telling people not to put their feet on the seat in front of them...

I was lolling at the special stages... but the video had a lot of excess shit. Might check out more of their stuff though!

I was lolling at the special stages... but the video had a lot of excess shit. Might check out more of their stuff though!

Yeah, that was actually the long version of that video, I agree it does have a bit of fluff. I think they kind of make it look easy though, I think I'd find it impossiblol.

I love them. (I'm biased, as Matty B is my mate) but they are just awesome. Just doing unusual/different gaming journalism. Like driving miles and miles just to visit arcade towns!