NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

This. This is just awesome! I think it may even deserve it's own thread!

Saw that on Kotaku, it's pretty cool; but a tiny bit of the writing/acting jarred me mildly. Picks up towards the end though.

azreB.jpg?1

I don't even know how or why somebody thought to do this, but I love it.

There will only continue to be more of that awesome shit if it receives enough pledges. Kickstarter page, GO GO GO!

There will only continue to be more of that awesome shit if it receives enough pledges. Kickstarter page, GO GO GO!

I'd seen/heard about that; not sure I liked it enough to make me want to give money.

Spider warning! I'm not a fan of them, and I try to leave them alive, but this made me feel a little bad.

393198_475635202502557_1686527243_n.png

Then I crushed a spider and all was well.

Just saw this on Have I Got News for You. Love it. The original, and then the single version, complete with bollywood dancing!

Oh god. Please tell me that's xmas #1 this year :P

Taken from the Wiki:

"The song has been compared to Gangnam Style by Korean rapper Psy, and is in the running for securing the Christmas number one for 2012 alongside eventual X Factor winner James Arthur."

We can make it happen.

Plus the video has so many shagable ladies.

Those who know Japanese here, what did Reggie say?

"Every one in Japan, Hello!

I am Reggie of Nintendo America Headquarters"

That's what he was TRYING to say at least, but he says a couple of words wrong, misses out a particle and as any one can tell, he says it very brokenly.

To be fair though, it's not that bad. That's more than what most people can do. Video is hilarious, I like how Nintendo is becoming more jokey so the people who keep watching Nintendo Direct get to feel a deeper connection to it.

That said, sounds to me like he rewarded Bill rather than punished him.

Edited by Debug Mode

That said, sounds to me like he rewarded Bill rather than punished him.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Seriously though, it wasn't particularly threatening.

"Oh you think you're so clever with your Japanese do you. Yeah, well I'm going to send you, TO JAPAN! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Thanks, that sounds pretty cool."

"Wait, what?"

Slightly ignoring the fact that I'm terrible at comprehending the tense people are typing in, I think you may be taking this slightly too seriously.