NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

I created a new thread called "This is my..." about NE. So maybe people should flock over there about this community 'feeling' instead of derailing this thread?

I couldn't keep up with all of the comments, but one thing really stood out to me:

You might post shit people don't like (and I'm not even your greatest fan) but you're still fucking awesome @ReZourceman

This sentence needs a full stop at the end of it.

Indeed, that picture is just what was needed about now. I decided now, if i thank a post then i shall comment as well. I'm not going to be forum-lazy no more. It's my new saying for lack of posts.

(along with goafer/happenstance maintaining their self-imposed exile' date=' [/quote']

The fuck?! I can't believe I didn't notice those chaps weren't here anymore. What da sheet happened?

The fuck?! I can't believe I didn't notice those chaps weren't here anymore. What da sheet happened?

I know Happenstance lashed out at Jayseven some time ago (a problem with Jayseven's attitude, I think) and simultaneously decided that the forum wasn't worth it anymore.

I dunno about Goafer. I didn't realize he had also left on bad terms.

Goafer's been gone for a long time, now, actually. He wanted a break and realised he didn't feel like coming back. I think that was in February or something? Though he's occasionally popped back once in a blue moon.

Goafer's been gone for a long time, now, actually. He wanted a break and realised he didn't feel like coming back. I think that was in February or something? Though he's occasionally popped back once in a blue moon.

And he still met up with everyone in August.

And he still met up with everyone in August.

Last he logged in was August, which is a shame. Shame for Happenstance as well, both are/were excellent members from my knowledge. We do need a few older guys and gals to pop in, it's a shame things changed in ways that stop them coming on.

Still, there is always next year to try......

Cmon guys, this is a funny thread - for funny stuff! Let's keep it funny...and stuff.

29609_472535819479162_1375313199_n.png

Added: A special one for @Murr

559697_472258359506908_141961333_n.jpg

Oh man, this cat is actually hilarious. Where can I get more?

598342_471737229559021_194867305_n.jpg

Edited by Rummy

I was all over the place during that video. Mixture between amused and horrified.