NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

WIthout watching the video....

I assume this is from the Friday people?

EDIT:

I watched the video....OMG...it's even worse than Friday, didn't think that was possible

I mean Friday had at least a minimal amount of a melody on it. This even with the auto tune it still sounds like she's just talking.... Can't believe the chorus was "Turkey - hey - Mash Potatoes - hey"

Edited by Mokong

Is that the same paedo rapper from Friday?

EDIT: I believe it is. Patrice Wilson.

OMG...it's even worse than Friday, didn't think that was possible

What are you talking about? Friday was great.

Edited by MoogleViper

WIthout watching the video....

I assume this is from the Friday people?

EDIT:

I watched the video....OMG...it's even worse than Friday, didn't think that was possible

I mean Friday had at least a minimal amount of a melody on it. This even with the auto tune it still sounds like she's just talking.... Can't believe the chorus was "Turkey - hey - Mash Potatoes - hey"

You're right, it was worse than I imagined... *facepalm* at the 'rap' part plus you just know that Turkey Leg (3:12) is going to be photoshopped into something else... :rolleyes:

I can't see many people giving 'thanks' for that video. :p

You guys really need to check the link I posted with the video.

Edited by arab_freak

Whitby Gothic Style! :awesome:

"Hey man, can we get you to sing in our video?"

"Erm, what is it?"

"It's a Gangnam Style parody about Whitby Gothic people, it's really well written and quite funny."

"Ok, but why me?"

"Because you have absolutely no emotion in your voice, and we think that your drab, boring intonation would be perfect for this upbeat party song."

"I'm in!"

Charmed I'm sure. Feel free to let loose a thigh slapper at any point. :blank:

Double Post:

[/img]

lol this one is funny...:grin::laughing::D: peace:

Yes, that post from April of last year is very current and hilarious. Timeless in fact.

"Hey man, can we get you to sing in our video?"

"Erm, what is it?"

"It's a Gangnam Style parody about Whitby Gothic people, it's really well written and quite funny."

"Ok, but why me?"

"Because you have absolutely no emotion in your voice, and we think that your drab, boring intonation would be perfect for this upbeat party song."

"I'm in!"

To be fair, he really can't sing at all, which is a shame because it probably would have been a lot better if he could. Still funny though!

lol it was great..:santa:end out laughing:laughing::Ding..these white people always discourage the black people and very smartly disrespect them..back people spend their whole life in shock like this...:o

they are mad..:mad: