NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

Even more Gangnam

Love these guys. They started making videos again hurrah! :D

How have I never seen these guys before, just been going through some of their vids, good stuff there :D

How have I never seen these guys before, just been going through some of their vids, good stuff there :D

Yeah they're amazing, you should have a look at their traveller feud swipe and their tallafornia swipes :p

315631_10151203466538684_903202230_n.jpg

I bet I can predict one person who will get all whiny an...

...oh wait he's already posted.

Not until we hear his predictions certainly...

But that won't work! :D If I predict people, they specifically won't thank the post to prove me wrong :p

Now no-one will thank the photo :p

Haha Maybe this was [Joker]all...part...of the plaaaan[/Joker] ;)

I bet I can predict one person who will get all whiny an...

...oh wait he's already posted.

Where did I whine, precisely?

I thought this was Funny Stuff Thread, not Vaguely Insulting Thread. There's no need to make things personal ::shrug:

Edited by Nintendohnut
Automerged Doublepost

Where did I whine, precisely?

I thought this was Funny Stuff Thread, not Vaguely Insulting Thread. There's no need to make things personal ::shrug:

Well whenever there's an Apple post you're immediately on the defensive. You quick to have a go at people for criticising Apple and their fans, yet you've just done the same to them. You're just showing people that you're the stereotypical Apple fan.

I bet I can predict one person who will 'thank' the post and then mysteriously remove that thanks hours later.

Well whenever there's an Apple post you're immediately on the defensive. You quick to have a go at people for criticising Apple and their fans, yet you've just done the same to them. You're just showing people that you're the stereotypical Apple fan.

So...what does that make you?

You know as well as I do that there are people on the forum that specifically don't like Apple and their products. I was simply suggesting that if an anti-Apple image was posted, they were the most likely to thank the post. How is that having a go?! ::shrug:

And I can't think of any occasions when I've actually had a go at someone for criticising Apple. I may have discussed or even argued with them about their points (if they say the iPad is shit, for example, I would argue that it really...well...isn't) but I don't think I've ever just had a go at someone for it. Can you find an example? And prove that I am 'quick' to do so repeatedly? Because I feel like you're unfairly judging me, simply because you disagree with me.

Am I right in thinking you're not Apple's biggest fan? And, more importantly, should we transfer this discussion to the Apple thread, or Android thread, or whatever...just anywhere else so that we don't clog up the Funny Stuff Thread with something that is clearly not very funny.

I bet I can predict one person who will 'thank' the post and then mysteriously remove that thanks hours later.

Did someone do that? I need to keep a track of this so I know if I was wrong in my assumption ;)

I think this little tussle is pretty funny. I don't mind leaving it to unfold here.

I will be happy to thank the anti-Apple post, but I need some clarification. Is there something I am missing beyond the "Because you have more money than sense" bit?

I will be happy to thank the anti-Apple post, but I need some clarification. Is there something I am missing beyond the "Because you have more money than sense" bit?

I think the store is in China. That's all I got.

It seems like a lazy joke and, more importantly, bad business practice if they are in fact selling iphones. Photoshop ahoy!

It seems like a lazy joke and, more importantly, bad business practice if they are in fact selling iphones. Photoshop ahoy!

Also the writing isn't quite aligned with the perspective of the shot (unless the writing is actually wonky).

I kind of got the impression that it might have been people looking for Apple logos off the internet and accidentally downloading a spoof one that went unnoticed due to translation issues...

I won't say who I thought thanked the post, because i might be wrong, and i'll let them own up if they want to. Needless to say it was someone with all powerful mod powers needed to remove thanks.

Needless to say it was someone with all powerful mod powers needed to remove thanks.

You mean... everyone?