NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

NSFW, not safe for work.

Not safe for anyone, really.

I am about to tell a story about a really funny thing I did on Friday. It had me in stitches, but some people will find it ;

Disgusting and weird.

Possibly.

Anyway, I have to tell people so fuck it;

So I'm on Chat Roulette, or Chat Random, and obviously there are shit loads of guys masturbating. I was like "........." potential idea. So I got my webcam out, and....got my penis out. Turned the light on (low light) and gave it a little test. I pulled my entire ball sack over my penis, and pulled it up as much as possible, with one finger pressing the centre down more, to create a crease - with the low light, looked a little like a vagina.

I was ready for my first victim.

Sure enough, a dude is masturbating and he suddenly acts shocked....women are quite rare on chat roulette, apparently. He says like "Hey" etc, and I...pretend to be masturbating (flicking the bean) and with a good camera angle and slight of hand, I mastered a technique that looked like I was inserting two fingers.

Anyway, so this went on. I asked questions like "Want to see my pussy juice" and licked my fingers, and showed it webcam (Ha!) and yeah, didn't want guys to take it too far, so after that....

Drop.

Just lets my whole dick fall out in all its glorious goodness.

Seeing them jerk/shit themselves was absolutely fucking hilarious.

A pretty weird prank, but it was just....amazing.

On the one hand it's a funny prank... on the other hand, you made me imagine your penis area in far more detail than I'm used to...

Yeah. Apparently I have quite large balls/ball sack.

There was some male nudity for my friends birthday last week.

Very funny, but I think it's too much of a hassle to pull it all off (plus you're doing everything with one hand, assuming you never take your other one off your junk).

I use ManyCam to prank people on ChatRoullette. Just run the program and download about a dozen looping .gifs of hot chicks or whatever you fancy and troll away. If you're looking for .gifs you can start by Googling "manycam gif"

http://www.manycam.com

Here are my favorites:

girl1.gif

gothscenechickmovingnec.gif

bieberj.gif

I usually talk them into getting naked or whatever, then while they're caught in the act I quickly switch to this golden .gif

niggers.gif

Hilarious.

@ReZourceman please tell me you recorded that?

Yes, I want to see it.

If you have, don't be posting it publicly here please :heh:

NSFW, not safe for work.

Not safe for anyone, really.

I am about to tell a story about a really funny thing I did on Friday. It had me in stitches, but some people will find it ;

Disgusting and weird.

Possibly.

Anyway, I have to tell people so fuck it;

So I'm on Chat Roulette, or Chat Random, and obviously there are shit loads of guys masturbating. I was like "........." potential idea. So I got my webcam out, and....got my penis out. Turned the light on (low light) and gave it a little test. I pulled my entire ball sack over my penis, and pulled it up as much as possible, with one finger pressing the centre down more, to create a crease - with the low light, looked a little like a vagina.

I was ready for my first victim.

Sure enough, a dude is masturbating and he suddenly acts shocked....women are quite rare on chat roulette, apparently. He says like "Hey" etc, and I...pretend to be masturbating (flicking the bean) and with a good camera angle and slight of hand, I mastered a technique that looked like I was inserting two fingers.

Anyway, so this went on. I asked questions like "Want to see my pussy juice" and licked my fingers, and showed it webcam (Ha!) and yeah, didn't want guys to take it too far, so after that....

Drop.

Just lets my whole dick fall out in all its glorious goodness.

Pricks, er, pics or it didn't happen.

So many people with absolutely no sense of humour. They wound him up, don't engage a street performer if you're be a whiny bitch.

Oh god! The tasche! The wall calender! The little peek at the end! It's all too much!