NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

So something hilariously embarrassing kind of happened at work, but I managed to make it sound less weird.

We have some new people at work this week, and one of them is an (obviously) stunningly hot chick. I facebook stalked her yesterday (she is mega private and mega hard to find on fb), anyway, checked her photos and her out.

This afternoon she sat with me to listen to my calls. She is really cool actually, nice chick, we talked a lot and she was asking about my LEGO figures (I have Zane, the white ninja, Batman, Superman and Spider-Man on my desk currently). She said "Is there a Hulk?" I said "Yeah! He is massive" and she said "My boyfriend is like the Hulk!" (he is RIDICULOUSLY muscular and also dressed like the Hulk in a fancy dress party I saw pictures of) and before my moronic brain could stop my mouth, I said "Oh yeah, I saw him!" and instantly I was thinking "You fucking bell-end". She says "...How have you seen him?!" and I was like "....facebook!" and she was like "How did you see his facebook?!" and I was (massively thinking on my feet at this point) "Oh, he was on yours, I saw it last night when it popped up on my news feed that you're friends with Katy yesterday."

Amazing recovery, and she thought that was fine etc.

Phew. Hahaha, so funny though.

MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif

Wasn't sure if funny or cute thread...

Mokong as the mom and me as the dad...are you going to be the son? :p

Made me think of this;

3IQA3.jpg

@Rummy my cousin recently introduced me to chonny and superwog - guys who go overboard with their race stereotypes. It's aussie bred (nobody here says ozzie for some reason) and some of it is too funny. TOO FUNNY.

And 'wog' here is a completely acceptible term for pretty much any south-east european/mediterreanian/non-white non-black non-arab non-asian...

(I say this because that guy in the picture is chonny)

(nobody here says ozzie for some reason)

No one says ozzie here either.

Unless they're talking about that Osborne chap.

@Rummy my cousin recently introduced me to chonny and superwog - guys who go overboard with their race stereotypes. It's aussie bred (nobody here says ozzie for some reason) and some of it is too funny. TOO FUNNY.

And 'wog' here is a completely acceptible term for pretty much any south-east european/mediterreanian/non-white non-black non-arab non-asian...

(I say this because that guy in the picture is chonny)

Are you sure it doesn't just look like him? I'll check them out, as that actually sounds like something terrible that's right up my alley. I only know that picture from tinternets.

Are you sure it doesn't just look like him? I'll check them out, as that actually sounds like something terrible that's right up my alley. I only know that picture from tinternets.

... Maybe it does just look like him :P How incredibly racist of me.

The guy in the comic is Ryan Higa' date=' known as nigahiga:

[YOUTUBE']amhvFQeDyGY[/YOUTUBE]

Dannyboy is right. Nigahiga was once the most subscribed person on Youtube and is still now in the top 3.

Lol, I was only joking(seems i forgot to standard pokey out toungue smilie) but yes jay! How very bloody racist of you!

EDIT:Funnehs;

Sadly, this one actually took me a second to get(it's also better going from thumbnail to zoom, but i can't do that here :()

395982_429236650475746_1433698729_n.jpg

6983.jpg

Edited by Rummy

Is it wrong that I saw tits before Spiderman?

Of course not, you see them tests. I think this is one of them. And you passed.

Of course not, you see them tests. I think this is one of them.

It's two of them actually. But they're designed to look like Spiderman from afar.