NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

They pick the weirdest things :p

People who viewed that item also viewed:

"The Haunted Vagina"

Tagline: "It's difficult to love a woman whose vagina is a gateway to the world of the dead."

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Haunted-Vagina-Carlton-Mellick/dp/097624988X/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_t

Not sure how funny it is if you're not Asian (and experience every single one of these things in the video), but these guys are good anyway!

From now on I'll be disappointed if every Asian person I meet doesn't carry fried chicken legs for impromptu air drum solos. :heh:

I'm actually very happy that only 2 things applied to me was having a rice cooker and giving left over food to the dog (when we had a dog) :D

Although I now alot of that stuf applies to my Filipino relations :heh:

I'm actually very happy that only 2 things applied to me was having a rice cooker and giving left over food to the dog (when we had a dog) :D

Although I now alot of that stuf applies to my Filipino relations :heh:

Haha, there's a

, check it out and see how you do with that! ;)

From now on I'll be disappointed if every Asian person I meet doesn't carry fried chicken legs for impromptu air drum solos. :heh:

I carry them around myself so that I can teach them their heritage.

Haha, there's a
, check it out and see how you do with that! ;)

Oddly just 2 again...my mom (who is my Filipino parent) loves to garden....sometimes I think she loves her plants more than me :(..... and I have been known to enjoy the Kareoke at pinoy parties... mainly cuz I everyone is speaking Tagalog (Filipino) and I don't understand it so I gotta keep myself busy somehow :heh:

Oddly just 2 again...my mom (who is my Filipino parent) loves to garden....sometimes I think she loves her plants more than me :(..... and I have been known to enjoy the Kareoke at pinoy parties... mainly cuz I everyone is speaking Tagalog (Filipino) and I don't understand it so I gotta keep myself busy somehow :heh:

You are betraying the race! :angry: jk...the guy who's pretending to be the mom is Viet and the other guy is Korean, next time you should volunteer to be the mom and make a Filipino video ;)

You are betraying the race! :angry: jk...the guy who's pretending to be the mom is Viet and the other guy is Korean, next time you should volunteer to be the mom and make a Filipino video ;)

You should make a video where you're the high expectations Asian father.

asianfather1.jpg

You should make a video where you're the high expectations Asian father.

asianfather1.jpg

Mokong as the mom and me as the dad...are you going to be the son? :p

Mokong as the mom and me as the dad...are you going to be the son? :p

Well I'd have to be adopted or wear a really good costume. But hell yeah!

So something hilariously embarrassing kind of happened at work, but I managed to make it sound less weird.

We have some new people at work this week, and one of them is an (obviously) stunningly hot chick. I facebook stalked her yesterday (she is mega private and mega hard to find on fb), anyway, checked her photos and her out.

This afternoon she sat with me to listen to my calls. She is really cool actually, nice chick, we talked a lot and she was asking about my LEGO figures (I have Zane, the white ninja, Batman, Superman and Spider-Man on my desk currently). She said "Is there a Hulk?" I said "Yeah! He is massive" and she said "My boyfriend is like the Hulk!" (he is RIDICULOUSLY muscular and also dressed like the Hulk in a fancy dress party I saw pictures of) and before my moronic brain could stop my mouth, I said "Oh yeah, I saw him!" and instantly I was thinking "You fucking bell-end". She says "...How have you seen him?!" and I was like "....facebook!" and she was like "How did you see his facebook?!" and I was (massively thinking on my feet at this point) "Oh, he was on yours, I saw it last night when it popped up on my news feed that you're friends with Katy yesterday."

Amazing recovery, and she thought that was fine etc.

Phew. Hahaha, so funny though.