NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

Not hilarious, but it made me chuckle when I saw it.

notmax-1.png

(it's cool though, he's banned already)

And not forgetting...

Also...

I love these guys, their cooperative minecraft on xbox is brilliant. :laughing:

I love these guys, their cooperative minecraft on xbox is brilliant. :laughing:

I still watch their Fails of the Weak every week. It Jack and Geoff crack me up. Like an egg.

Their recent let's plays have been hilarious. Did you see their Mario/portal one? Oh and the trials 2 one too :D

Why does the lava not burn the wooden ceiling?

It would have if he hadn't plugged it up quick enough, but he did :p if you watch the whole video you see them place lava in the middle of the house and it all burns away.

No I mean, the lava was placed on top of a ceiling block that was placed one level lower than all the other ceiling blocks. He broke it and it fell down, but why did the lava not burn through it before he broke it. Or burn the ceiling blocks around it?

Diageo, I guess it's just how it is in the game then :p maybe it's glitched so lava won't burn the block it's placed on or something, or the dirt surrounding it cancelled it out somehow. Not that it matters really.

17896737216992284908626.jpg

I think you should also take a look at their assassins creed let's play also. Fuuuu- I was laughing far too hard at work.

Sup dudes, it's been a while haha. I put a video up today that turned out super awesome. Check it out :D