NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

This I like, hoping to go and see Titantic this week, along with Cabin in the Woods and Battleship.

My favorite is the #mindblown one, because it reminds me of the discussion we had recently on why the chicken crossed the road.

My favorite is the #mindblown one, because it reminds me of the discussion we had recently on why the chicken crossed the road.

SHHHHHHH! :o

Noooooooo! It never happened!

EDIT: Incidently, imagine what an amazing film Titanic would have been the first time round, if you didn't know

it was going to sink

before it started.

Edited by 130131301364

A children's entertainer called Mr. McFeely?

I'd be scared of Mr. McFeely's purple panda too tbh

There needs to be a crappy things thread

This is an actual film...

Why the hell is this an actual film...why...;-;

Cat ones would be like

"Bitch, feed me!" "Yes, sir"

"Bitch, stroke me!" "Yes, sir"

"Can I sit on your computer?" "No, you may not" "I'm just going to assume you said yes."

"I threw up a hairball. Clean it, bitch". "Yes, sir"

"Play with me now. If you don't I'll play with you leg...and you haven't cut my claws in a while"

Holy shit, that Skulltula was well made! And despite the concept being old, this was a relatively new and pretty funny take on it. :D

And I've lost count of how many times I've watched that KOA parody. :heh: I often prefer their versions to the originals! :p