NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

I really want to see this "Reluctant Hero", sounds like a great movie to me.

Anywho, first Whitney dies. And now that bloke from Steps

401349_180972542011841_100002972905530_269386_1557444684_n.jpg

As I recently read somewhere but have totally forgotten where: If you want to beat pirates, you need to be easier than free.

Which isn't even that hard. I recently taught @Emma 's parents how to use Utorrent. Never again. Shows how counter intuitive the whole thing is if you're not balls deep in internetz.

Personally, I'm happy to pay for stuff but the market now is ridiculously expensive, old fashioned, difficult and generally unappealing. It's no wonder piracy is thriving.

Yeah - it's not even solely about money or free stuff anymore, but also ease of use. They should really improve the purchase model. Netflix for movies and bandcamp for music are doing it right, but there's still the problem/demand of instant availability.

It's not that they can't make a good service, they just absolutely refuse :/ They want to keep their old revenue models.

The entire season in 720p only being 2.39 GB makes no sense whatsoever.

I don't think the author has ever pirated anything. :p

Personally, I'm happy to pay for stuff but the market now is ridiculously expensive, old fashioned, difficult and generally unappealing. It's no wonder piracy is thriving.

Truest words ever spoken on the topic.

Agreed. It's true on a huge variety of scales too. From the DVD with twelve unskippable trailers at the beginning (FUCK YOU, I PAID FOR THIS MOVIE) to region based content-locks while licenses pend...

Pend...

Pend isn't a word.

What do things do while they're pending? :blank:

Pend (noun): The tip or end of a penis. A portmanteau formed from the words "penis" and "end".

Example: I liked it when she licked my pend.