NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

I especially like how they're referring to the Sun as "Lowlife Brit Sister Rag" when publishing that headline.

I lol'd heartily. Watch it once without the annotations, then turn them back on and watch it once more--the humor will go through the roof.

Love stories like this:

It was at 19.30 on Sunday the animal drama played out on Ulvetangen in Skiptvet.

A roving bird dog had slipped into a farm yard and put teeth into a harmless duckling.

It would be the little one's demise.

- Cats "crowded together"

But when did the house cats, a collective responsibility and chased the dog into the house's second floor.

Such is called a prive arrest in the police language, but is not as severe as the detention center.

Bleeding was the dog licking its wounds while waiting for Falken(rescue company for cars) came to the aid of the bloodthirsty cat gang.

- "On fresh tracks"

- There was a trail of blood from the dog up all the stairs, and sat there while the cats watched below, said operations manager Paul André Thorsby at Follo police told Aftenposten.no.

Falken brought the arrest to Ski where it is the caged in anticipation of the owner may arise.

Some odd translation and sayings I and Google couldn't properly translate but it should be understandable.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-14111152

_54014991_012428936-1.jpg

A woman returned to her Cumbrian home to find a near perfect imprint of an owl on her window.

The bird had apparently crashed into the window of Sally Arnold's Kendal home, leaving the bizarre image - complete with eyes, beak and feathers.

Experts said the silhouette was left by the bird's "powder down" - a substance protecting growing feathers.

"powder down" sounds like a pokémon ability :p