NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

Since the floodgates have been opened and people creating a new thread for YouTube videos is a bit shit, I thought I'd recreate the funny stuff thread.

I did infer we wouldn't have big shit threads though...

Surely it's better than the "look at this video I just saw" threads? I almost put "that don't warrant their own threads" into the title, but it seemed messy. I think we all know that new threads are encouraged now and we're all sensible enough to know when a funny video warrants a new thread/discussion.

The notion of "doesn't warrant their own threads" does not compute... :heh:

Plus I hated on the last one anyway. Its my disdain for the majority of the content really.

The notion of "doesn't warrant their own threads" does not compute... :heh:

Plus I hated on the last one anyway. Its my disdain for the majority of the content really.

But it's all a matter of personal opinion what warrants its own thread. We've tried the experiment, it's been done - and people seem to want some of the threads back. Why not let them have them? It's hard for most of us (or at least for me) to tell if the experiment was even a success, after all.

But it's all a matter of personal opinion what warrants its own thread. We've tried the experiment, it's been done - and people seem to want some of the threads back. Why not let them have them? It's hard for most of us (or at least for me) to tell if the experiment was even a success, after all.

You really need to --

I wasn't saying "this should be closed". I was saying "my personal opinion is you guys have no taste in comedy" :heh:

You really need to --

I wasn't saying "this should be closed". I was saying "my personal opinion is you guys have no taste in comedy" :heh:

Need to what? Stop stating my opinion? :heh:

But point taken. Let's move along.

Need to what? Stop stating my opinion? :heh:

But point taken. Let's move along.

Just felt like posting something open ended.

You really need to --

Charmed I'm sure. Feel free to let loose a thigh slapper at any point. :blank:

Double Post:

Saint_Sputnik_01.jpg

• Like 1

I love the velociraptor and hipster cat so much. Two of my favourite ever images.

I don't know whether to be hungry or grossed out ...

When the purpose was to make you laugh, it doesn't matter either way.

I want one :grin:

Then i'll have a heart-attack for having one, which isn't a good thing.

As horrific as that is, I currently live in an entirely pork-free country, and, as such, I want one. :laughing:

Seen most of the EPIC MEAL TIME clips. Their three headed "Cerberus" looks awesome. Thought the lasagne one was funny because of the collecting it.

"Lettuce is good."

"No it's not"

Where do these memes come from? Who thinks of them?

Edited by Dog-amoto