NEurope
Dyson

General Movie Thread

So Finding Nemo 2 has been confirmed and as has Toy Story 4 apparently (although I can't find it anywhere other than Twitter).

While I'm excited about the idea of another Toy Story film, number three had a perfect ending. Really don't know what they'll do with a sequel.

No chance it'll be new characters, Buzz and Woody have a too big marketing appeal/toy sales.

Another Toy Story would be great. But, the idea seems great on a "fantasy" level, a wishful thought, rather than a reality. I want to watch the original three and think "it's perfect, and I'm sad we'll never see anything more of this." It would feel weird to have another film with Buzz and Woody, when the third film just ended so right. Why drag it on when it doesn't need to be?

silent-hill-revelations-poster.jpg

Actually enjoyed the first Silent Hill film, so more of the same is fine with me.

I don't see why they would make another Toy Story (other than milking it of course).

3 had such a perfect ending and a great way to say goodbye to the characters. A 4th will devalue all of that.

Monsters. Inc 2- :D

Finding Nemo 2- :D

Toy Story 4- .....:nono:

Don't get me wrong, I adore Toy Story but as everybody has said on here, 3 ended so perfectly. Why ruin that?! In saying that, a prequel could be cool.

Some news on the cast of Wreck-it Ralph

Alan Tudyk has a small role.

Some Street fighter characters have some speaking roles, with the voice actors form the games.

Sonic has a speaking role, voiced by his current voice actor (Roger Craig Smith, also known for Chris Redfield and Ezio)

Nintendo wouldn't allow Mario to appear in the film.

Full list: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=92706

Toy Story Origins: Mr. Potato Head

Would genuinely pay to see that! haha.

Saw this trailer before Spider-Man I think...

I'm actually pretty intrigued to go and see it. I haven't seen the musical.

I think Anne Hathaway will be a pretty big draw for this off the back of TDKR, plus it seems she really put herself through it for the role loosing weight and cutting her hair.

I think her voice in the trailer sounds pretty incredible; gives me somewhat of a shiver at a certain point! Should be an emotional watch!

I've always wanted to see Les Miserables and that movie is one of the films I've wanted to see this year so I'll definitely be watching it.

Hmm, HMMM!

..yeah go on I'll watch it. I love les Miserable having seen the musical 4 times so I'm a bit tentative at how this will turn out but it would translate well to a movie.

Hopefully better than the Phantom Of The Opera movie which was so poor.

I watched:

The Lorax.

tumblr_m7f2jbJB2X1rb5oevo1_500.jpg

Which needed more of the GODDAMN Lorax.

Illuminati animations step UP your game.

Having Despicable Me, Hop and The Lorax under your animation belt is not something to be proud of. :p

Despicable Me wasn't tooooo bad, but it came out the same time as Megamind, which was amazing and one of my fav films. I think it suffered because of that.

Hop, i never want to see.

tumblr_lwqz0e9xOt1qa14ppo1_500.jpg

Randomly watched this yesterday. Zachary Levi plays a half-Pakistani, half-Caucasian guy troubled/conflicted/getting it in the neck from his dad about inter-ethnic dating. It's interesting but I'm pretty sure Levis is just an olive skinned white guy... Anyway, harmless enough.

Also one of those "oh look, everyone from TV" films. Fran Kranz, Bonnie Somerville, Rex Lee, Cristine Rose.

Randomly watched this yesterday. Zachary Levi plays a half-Pakistani, half-Caucasian guy troubled/conflicted/getting it in the neck from his dad about inter-ethnic dating. It's interesting but I'm pretty sure Levis is just an olive skinned white guy... Anyway, harmless enough.

Also one of those "oh look, everyone from TV" films. Fran Kranz, Bonnie Somerville, Rex Lee, Cristine Rose.

Randomly decided to see what other films he'd been in. Noticed one of them was the Chipmonks (I spelled it wrong but I don't want to fix it). Then I saw he was in a film I'd seen...

...How the hell did I not notice he was Flynn Rider?

Randomly decided to see what other films he'd been in. Noticed one of them was the Chipmonks (I spelled it wrong but I don't want to fix it). Then I saw he was in a film I'd seen...

...How the hell did I not notice he was Flynn Rider?

No idea :p

He also narrated a documentary about Monopoly, which is on Netflix. Started half-watching it yesterday, it's okay.

Anyone seen Chronicle or Iron Sky? Trying to decide if I should buy them or not as they seemed like they could be good so could use some opinions.

Anyone seen Chronicle or Iron Sky? Trying to decide if I should buy them or not as they seemed like they could be good so could use some opinions.

I thoroughly enjoyed Chronicle. I recommend it. I don't want to over hype it though. I wouldn't say thoroughly enjoyed.

Chronicle is good, i haven't seen Iron Sky though. Looks like it might be quite good in a B-movie kind of way.