NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

YOU SOOON OF A BIIIITCH!

Smeagoool. Screwwww yoooou.

Doublepost: Was not expecting that at all. Fuck. :o

Triplepost: I mean...fuck! That was amazing.

(Can't believe you remembered! Haha)

To prove that pleads do not always fall on deaf ears ;)

Also, woot! I got the "French laugh" right!

I don't believe it. I mean, I do believe it and I believed he was but I just don't believe it! I ADORED the write-up, literally had me laughing.

Well done guys! :)

*SLEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Remembered what?

It's a thing between me and him. Pay no mind.

@Diageo: Nope. It's an in-thing and it would mean nothing to anybody else.

-------------------

The hunter kicked the door open.

"You will not elude me for much longer, Horseman..."

ReZ was flabbergasted.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"It seems...that Hunter Angus would like to battle"

"...Yes, though that is an odd thing to say out lou-"

"Go! Douno!"

"Wha-?"

Suddenly, an orange ostrich of sorts popped out of a secret compartment in the room and beaked the hunter in the noggin.

"Gah! What the...?"

"Good job, Douno! Come back!"

The ostrich obliged and retreated.

"Go for it! Snorwell!"

However, Snorwell was fast asleep!

"You are by far the most insane opponent I have ever faced..."

Suddenly, a cat attacked the hunter from behind. At the same time, another cat suddenly started clawing at his face.

The hunter fought them on, but... "They're persistent!"

"They're super effective!"

After the hunter had managed to fight off the kittens and throw them back to ReZ, the bear known as Snorwell started to wake up. Since he was in such a hurry, he leaned on the wall...

...And the enormous weight caused the wall to collapse, causing ReZourceman and his four animals to fall into the sea below.

ReZ is dead. He was the Tamer, Arthur Langley. His animals gave him a multitude of powers. He was Good.

-----------------------

Now, to slightly less insane happenings: the speech.

"Life is dull after waking from that blissful dream...

I suppose I should talk about ReZ Horseman. Nice chap, that fellow. Insaney and artichokey as he might be, I think we should trust him.

Here's hoping he survives this ordeal!"

-----------------------

Remaining Players

chairdriver

Dazz

Eenuh

Flinky

mr-paul

Rummy

The Peeps

Zell

There are 8 remaining players. Majority is 5.

Day 13 starts now

Zell, I trust the item you got from me will be safe in your hands. Would be best if you didn't mention what it is for your own safety. I'm assuming you're the reason it's missing anyway.

Right, I'm off to the Isle of Wight in an hour, so I'll leave a vote before I go.

I protected Flink again.

Peeps, what did you get last night?

So ReZ is good but chair refreshed him a lot, maybe it does clear chair after all. I got another good last night, but I'm not saying because it seems the people we did clear(Danny and ReZ) have fallen pray to the mafia. I won't let anyone take a lynch if I've got a good result, though.

That's fair enough I guess. It would be nice if you told us just in case there's a speedy lynch on someone before you can stop it but that's probably not likely.

I'm assuming you targeted Eenuh or mr-paul :p

I'm not sold on Chairdriver but enhancing ReZ when he has protection, track & investigation powers isn't something the mafia would do... but then maybe it's a risky double bluff.

I targeted Zell again last night and he still steals things so he's not Angus. I'm thinking Angus is the last one left now with Sméagol turning out to be evil. There could be 2 left I guess but it's scary to think that there are 2 mafia still amongst us when we don't have more than mild suspicion against anyone who's left.

Uh what?

Why would I lead a massive charge on Smeagol if I were mafia? Why would I double ReZ?

Dazz and Rummy, I think you two should've gone for someone else last night (I know who you went for, and I thought they were obviously town)...

Anyway at the moment I'm not sure who to go for. I still have my suspicions about the same people though...

Chairdriver, can you please tell me who you targeted last night?

We threw it through a random generator because we couldn't decide.

Twice! They came up as the ultimate result.

But then this means you didn't reverse track either of us? Why not? I forgot something from way earlier too, or I wouldn't have.

I confused myself, are you a tracker or reverse tracker?

I didn't think any of you two would be the target. At least I was right with that (didn't think ReZ would get killed though).

Wouldn't have what? Investigated the person you did?

And yes I'm a reverse tracker. Which is how I know who you targeted.

Ah, I see. Yeah you were right, at least lol. At least someone knows, then.

If you're not bluffing, this is also good news, as it basically means last night's info doesn't need to come out, with three of us in the knowledge of it I imagine that majority of 5 out of 8 will be difficult.

(the reason btw, is so there isn't a confirmed town to take a mafia kill)

Gah, probably the only time I've had someone's alignment revealed in my write-up, and they die. Although, Jonnas might have done that for funs.

Are we still with the same suspects? The Peeps and Zell? I'm really not sure about Chair, considering he's been enhancing ReZ all game. Maybe this clears his name.

Tbf I just saw your list and I think it's the most suspect I have. Rather, it's the least suspect I have, I totally intended to go for chair today but with ReZ dead/good I find it crazy a mafia would enhance a town with multiple powers that often, so I dunno.

Peeps or Zell for me, just got the least reason to not suspect on either of them.

Yes, it's probably Peeps or Zell for me too. Maybe even both, I don't know.

I still want chairdriver to share his target with us. I know of most people who they targeted, apart from him.