NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

I've been granted a one-use day-investigation power. Who wants to be investigated?

You can do me if you want.

Although it may be best investigating at random.

(Oh noes! ReZ is totally going to mis-interpret what I wrote)

[..]

[..]

No, actually, it is a good question.

You can do me if you want.

(Oh noes! ReZ is totally going to mis-interpret what I wrote)

Why would you want to be investigated? You're under no pressure. Just pick randomly.

No, actually, it is a good question.

It actually is one of the most epic questions I've seen.

Ooh I know what the green sphere is! It is Luigi's smash move. It causes people to drunkenly dance if they get within its range.

Why would you want to be investigated? You're under no pressure. Just pick randomly.

No need to pick randomly though. The game is based as much on powers as it is on people's reactions to questions like that.

Not sure if that was the smartest thing to say. The mafia can abuse you in a number of unimaginable ways now.

Depending on what powers the mafia have, it could be really smart to ask who wants to be investigated - if they can affect investigations they can make one of their own look good early on. However, that could work both ways with them making a townie look bad.

Not sure if that was the smartest thing to say. The mafia can abuse you in a number of unimaginable ways now.

unimaginable? :p I'm not sure THAT was the smartest thing to say :p Funny though.

I think it's most likely the mafia doesn't have a way to affect a 1-time daypower directly, or at least effectively. The best thing they can do is, and me explaining this would defeat the purpose of Chair asking the question, is to bluff their way, and ask to be investigated. Of course, if there is anyone amongst the mafia who would appear good anyway, this person would be safe. Chair just wants to see the reactions to his question, decide who's reactions he deems genuine, and then for maximum effect he should go for a random person amongst the people who's reactions he doesn't deem genuine or who didn't react at all or defensively.

So we can assume Cube is good (or at least appears good under investigation).

I investigated mr-paul. Got mafia. (Not sure I trust it, PM is very unspecific about where the investigation comes from... just something to keep in mind).

unimaginable? :p I'm not sure THAT was the smartest thing to say :p Funny though.

Two beers and I already don't know what I'm saying? I'm disappointed of myself.

Well how about this:

OMG DON'T INVESTIGATE ME PLEASE

vote: The Peeps

I thought i signed up to this game :(

Diageo does this cool thing when making his games. He takes the people who signed upto it, and then randomly deletes two people from the list.

Its not a technique I personally approve of, and I don' quite understand it, but...thems his rules. :p

Under what circumstances did you receive your investigative power, chair? Might help us determine how trustworthy the source is

I investigated mr-paul. Got mafia. (Not sure I trust it, PM is very unspecific about where the investigation comes from... just something to keep in mind).

I'd still like to hear what he has to say for himself.

Either it's a brilliant townie ploy from Chair, or Diageo threw in some power-ups like was suggested last time.

Either it's a brilliant townie ploy from Chair

I know Chair is bold but I don't think he's that bold.