NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

I like the items to top-posters.. However, I assume that you want to encourage people to post more. I'd say that's great, but then you should at least give a hint at how these items are obtained, otherwise it won't work. If you didn't necessarily want to encourage people posting, that it's just a nice and welcomed addition.

Yeah it was good to be secret. Because then the most deserving people get it.

^Not necessarily. Person who posts most =/= best mafia player that day. To be fair, if it was known that biggest poster would get an item then the thread would've been a nightmare! A nice addition altogether, mind you.

Man oh man, I was so pissed off when I died! I got silenced and saw the accusation against me and realised straight away what was going on. I knew I was gonna get lynched when the train of votes got smacked down :heh: I thought at the time how stunning the mafia played. But nobody picked up on it! The fact that they accused me of targetting one person when my multitarget was confirmed, and again the next day! :(

Great game. The twist at the end made playing as a townie that much sweeter :heh:

Man oh man, I was so pissed off when I died! I got silenced and saw the accusation against me and realised straight away what was going on. I knew I was gonna get lynched when the train of votes got smacked down :heh: I thought at the time how stunning the mafia played. But nobody picked up on it! The fact that they accused me of targetting one person when my multitarget was confirmed, and again the next day! :(

Great game. The twist at the end made playing as a townie that much sweeter :heh:

The thing was, you weren't actually silenced!

I'd done it to Jonnas the day before and he somehow worked out it was fake and warned everyone in the thread, but you still believed it! It was a massive risk for me, but it worked!

The thing was, you weren't actually silenced!

I'd done it to Jonnas the day before and he somehow worked out it was fake and warned everyone in the thread, but you still believed it! It was a massive risk for me, but it worked!

I figured it out when I asked Diageo if I could speak with Nintendohnut like usual, and he said "No reason why you shouldn't". I then said "How about me being silenced?" and he went "You aren't silenced"

So, simply asking Diageo if the information was correct would've outright given you the truth :heh:

Dyson, I wish you had read my warning :(

I figured it out when I asked Diageo if I could speak with Nintendohnut like usual, and he said "No reason why you shouldn't". I then said "How about me being silenced?" and he went "You aren't silenced"

So, simply asking Diageo if the information was correct would've outright given you the truth :heh:

Dyson, I wish you had read my warning :(

Yeah, I asked Diageo why he had to tell you and he said it was because you were asking about your role. I was so annoyed that you'd worked it out (although we knew if anyone was to work it out, it'd be you) and scared that you were going to catch onto me but I had your trust thankfully!

Yeah, I asked Diageo why he had to tell you and he said it was because you were asking about your role. I was so annoyed that you'd worked it out (although we knew if anyone was to work it out, it'd be you) and scared that you were going to catch onto me but I had your trust thankfully!

Who knows? Maybe I would've noticed it was you if I had thought about it seriously. Though I probably wouldn't have :heh:

Also, me not telling you about my connection with Dohnut really did get me places :grin: I knew I did well in not posting my PM.