NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

Oh he'll yes. Come on Diageo, put us out of our misery! (pretty sure we're right here tbh)

Majority has been reached. The citizens decided they had found an evil being among them, and had it killed immediately.

classic_render_mr_game_watch.png

Zell is dead, he was Mr Game & Watch. He could protect others and fill his bucket. Once the bucket was full, he could unleash immense power.

Night 4 Begins!

Send in those pesky PMs.

Participants

[1] The Peeps

[2] Cube

[4] Nintendohnut

[6] Jonnas

[7] mr-paul

[9] Dannyoby

[10] HeroicJanitor

[11] jayseven

[12] Tales

[13] Dyson

[14] Chairdriver

[15] ReZourceman

[16] Rummy

[17] Sméagol

[18] Esequiel

15 Players - Majority is 8

Unbelievable, I didn't realise we'd seen no alignments. What a massive thing to miss!

It's still the GM's decision. It doesn't matter if everyone hates it.

I don't hate it, I'm just amazed I managed to overlook such a significant thing.

I don't understand this recent trend of not revealing alignment. :/

It's a common thing to do in RL mafia games.

Rules

Night phases will last 36 hours, or until all PMs are received.

I hate lack of punctuance. :p

Punctuality?

Last day of college yesterday, so I only woke up recently. I'll have some food first and then might get onto this.

Please do. I was jumped by two guys at 2am this morning and given a right kicking, i need some cheering up.

Yep serious. They waited for me in my "secure" lock up where i leave for work. They had balaclavas on and baseball bats, not nice. So yeah, mafia this shit up plz. You jelly?

Thats fucked up man. Why were you the target? :(

Hope you're okay/get better in terms of pain.

They were waiting for me, dressed in black, balaclavas on carrying baseball bats.

They knew where i would be, when i would be there and knew enough to know i had cash on me. It is someone who knows me and what i do, who stays in the dark dressed like that at 2am waiting for a guy going to his lorry?

As for the pain, it will get better just a fucked up leg right now!

227879_1978319378394_1255431537_2307500_5896752_n.jpg

One of the many marks on my leg.

On a plus note, i got to Gil Grissom shit up with a real life CSi today :P

As the sun set, a small animal crawled around two dead bodies.

A beautiful melody plays, entrancing a mechanical character. He is suddenly hit by a small, pink, spherical creature that lets out a moan, "R.O.B.". The robot continues on it's journey, undeterred by the strange creature and reaches its target's house. A large, billed character answers the door, and as he does, he is burnt through by powerful red lasers.

The arrow is ready to fire, but a green hand pushes it into a different trajectory. It surrounds a small boy, who is concentrating hard. Suddenly, sharp claws rip into his back and appear out his chest. He collapses.

A woman leaves content after getting what she was after, and a blue image darts past her and enters an area with a green hue.

The mechanical character returns to watch over the athletic man, and notices a green tint around him.

KingDedede.png

Sméagol is dead. He could send his minions to gather information on the powers of others.

Lucas.png

Cube is dead. He was Lucas, with the power to enter people's minds, but a terrible coward.

Day 5 Begins

Participants

[1] The Peeps

[4] Nintendohnut

[6] Jonnas

[7] mr-paul

[9] Dannyoby

[10] HeroicJanitor

[11] jayseven

[12] Tales

[13] Dyson

[14] Chairdriver

[15] ReZourceman

[16] Rummy

[18] Esequiel

13 Players - Majority is 7

Two deaths? Does that mean we have a neutral/non mafia killer? If so why has it taken so long for them to kill?

R.O.B. killed Sméagol! And apparently, Jigglypuff and/or Kirby have targeted him.

We must get to the bottom of this, who is R.O.B?

I targetted Jonnas last night. After leaving Jonnas i was attacked by a green orb and can no longer remember the information gathered by them.