NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

Really? This game seems a bit dead. :( I guess we can only hope tomorrow will bring some activity.

Vote: No Lynch

Really? This game seems a bit dead. :( I guess we can only hope tomorrow will bring some activity.

Exactly. I don't understand how everyone seems to have nothing. Like....even something is useful at this point.

The civilians of the town were horrified by the murder, but have no leads to go on. They decide to go to their beds to think things over better.

Night 3 Begins

Send in your PMs.

Participants

[1] The Peeps

[2] Cube

[3] MadDog

[4] Nintendohnut

[6] Jonnas

[7] mr-paul

[8] Zell

[9] Dannyoby

[10] HeroicJanitor

[11] jayseven

[12] Tales

[13] Dyson

[14] Chairdriver

[15] ReZourceman

[16] Rummy

[17] Sméagol

[18] Esequiel

17 Players - Majority is 9

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

I think the people towards the bottom of the list of top posters should get a PM lest this game be thrown to the dogs.

I think people should stop worrying about the activity in games on the first few nights!

A young boy was eager to use his power but he felt someone approaching, he tried to run away but got walloped in the back in the head by a large sword. But the sword wielder was not finished, and walloped an athletic man as well.

A shining beam of light circled around a strange creature with four talons attached to the head of a blue haired man.

Another young boy stood guard at home. He noticed some noises in his home but could not find the source. Just as he gives up, a refreshing breeze blows over him. A red and beige creature scurries outside the door following a noise.

A blue image darts past a hunched character.

An armed character is approached by a seductive woman.

Two character return home after their successful escapade. When they arrive home they notice their door is ajar and the lights are off. They turn on the lights and notice someone is in their house, waiting for them.

"I've been waiting for you, it's over"

A beam of light burns through the small ice climber in blue. The climber in pink attempted to run away but was stabbed in the back.

IceClimbers.png

MadDog is dead. He was The Ice Climbers. His refreshing breeze could invigorate players.

Day 4 Begins

Participants

[1] The Peeps

[2] Cube

[4] Nintendohnut

[6] Jonnas

[7] mr-paul

[8] Zell

[9] Dannyoby

[10] HeroicJanitor

[11] jayseven

[12] Tales

[13] Dyson

[14] Chairdriver

[15] ReZourceman

[16] Rummy

[17] Sméagol

[18] Esequiel

16 Players - Majority is 9

Well I believe I was the target of MadDogs last refreshing breeze. May ye rest in peace kind one.

Bloody hell sword man, you're not very nice walloping all these people on the head!!! Is it a roleblock?

RIP MadDog.

[1] The Peeps

[2] Cube

[4] Nintendohnut

[6] Jonnas

[7] mr-paul

[8] Zell

[9] Dannyoby

[10] HeroicJanitor

[11] jayseven

[12] Tales

[13] Dyson

[14] Chairdriver

[15] ReZourceman

[16] Rummy

[17] Sméagol

[18] Esequiel

My ocd senses are tingling...

There are very few people mentioned in the write-up, and Sméagol looks like the only one who may have gotten something. Hoping some inactives/invisible people come out of the woodwork.

Again, I have nothing (then again I don't really expect to get anything on any night).

Esequiel do you have any information to add? The only thing you have said so far was asking Jayseven for his target. Was that important? Nintendohnut has been much more inactive than usual too with 4 posts, and Dyson has 3 posts with little content. We really do need to work together right now, individually we clearly have nothing.

Esequiel do you have any information to add? The only thing you have said so far was asking Jayseven for his target. Was that important? Nintendohnut has been much more inactive than usual too with 4 posts, and Dyson has 3 posts with little content. We really do need to work together right now, individually we clearly have nothing.

Yeah this is getting silly (and I don't take "Its early in the game" as an excuse personally).

Obviously its early in this day, but seriously....some people need to pull their finger out. I havn't been super talkative or helpful but I don't have a particularly info-gathery type role. Or rather I have garnered very little so far....

As for me last night, it looks like something was in my house creating noise and something was scurrying around outside, attracted by the noise. What is beige and red?

This is from night 2:

A young boy stood guard once again. His vision appeared to receive a green tint and he heard a mechanical noise of threads behind him. He turns around to see nobody, but remains in a defensive stance for the rest of the night.

Is the young boy you Rezourceman?

This is from night 2:

Is the young boy you Rezourceman?

I imagine so, but didn't receive a PM about green vision. (My power protects me from attacks as opposed to kills, however significant that is)

As for me last night, it looks like something was in my house creating noise and something was scurrying around outside, attracted by the noise. What is beige and red?

I reckon it is King Dedede's minions, and I also know who it is. He's active though so we should wait for him. He actually said it was him but I have some sort of mental block against outing people.

I still have nothing, and suspect no one. It is fairly worrying that I'm still like this on Day 4.

I am willing to vote off an inactive, though.