NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

Now :p

More than 24 hours have gone by without a vote [No Lynch does not count for this], and so the day has ended.

challenger-wii.gif

Esequiel has joined the Brawl!

Night 2 Begins

Participants

[1] The Peeps

[2] Cube

[3] MadDog

[4] Nintendohnut

[5] Ellmeister

[6] Jonnas

[7] mr-paul

[8] Zell

[9] Dannyoby

[10] HeroicJanitor

[11] jayseven

[12] Tales

[13] Dyson

[14] Chairdriver

[15] ReZourceman

[16] Rummy

[17] Sméagol

[18] Esequiel

Sober yet Tales? We're kinda running low on info, and the write-up is confusing :p

Sorry, I have nothing. I don't appear in the write up either so nothing happened to me probably.

As for what has happened in the day phase I noticed how Chairdriver out a mafia, then say how we obviously can't believe his own results and should focus on those who wanted to vote one of them off. It's the perfect mafia plot, if we lynch them on that basis, who can say they did not act suspicious? It wouln't be Chairdrivers fault so suspicion wouldn't be shifted to him. But I'm probably just making things up, it was just the first thing that hit my mind when I read his last few posts.

I'll allow your post just because it was less than 10 minutes after mine.

[..]

Night phases will last 36 hours, or until all PMs are received.

[..]

;)0123456789

;)0123456789

I'm pretty sure that he means that if he gets all PMs before 36 hours then the night will end early.

OOoooohhhhhh.

coach-ergo-patent-handbag-pink.jpg

Aww dawhling, don't worry, I'll do it now after college.

:hug:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A young boy stood guard once again. His vision appeared to receive a green tint and he heard a mechanical noise of threads behind him. He turns around to see nobody, but remains in a defensive stance for the rest of the night.

A man left his vehicle after he reached his destination, his vision too appeared to be tinted green. While walking he received a sword to the back of the head and fell unconscious.

Inside a house, a women and a boy were conversing, the women left happy but when the boy attempted to leave the door was locked.

A blue image scares a child, while a refreshing breeze blows again.

A red creature roars ferociously and remains still.

"Go white Pikmin, watch him!" The white creature obeys and leaves the premises. When it reached it's destination, there was no one there, but the room seemed distorted. When he returned home, he was about to tell his master what had happened, when suddenly, sharp claws ripped through the large nosed man. Frightened, the white creature fled.

PikminOlimar.jpg

Ellmeister is dead. He could send his Pikmin to discover information about other players. Each Pikmin having its own abilities.

Day 2 Begins

Participants

[1] The Peeps

[2] Cube

[3] MadDog

[4] Nintendohnut

[6] Jonnas

[7] mr-paul

[8] Zell

[9] Dannyoby

[10] HeroicJanitor

[11] jayseven

[12] Tales

[13] Dyson

[14] Chairdriver

[15] ReZourceman

[16] Rummy

[17] Sméagol

[18] Esequiel

17 Players - Majority is 9

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

The post automerged and the day has in fact started :p

*sigh* get your shit together Diageo.

Inside a house, a women and a boy were conversing, the women left happy but when the boy attempted to leave the door was locked.

Is this one woman or more?

The post automerged and the day has in fact started :p

*sigh* get your shit together Diageo.

Is this one woman or more?

Sounds like one to me. Jailkeeper?

I still think Ice Climbers, I hardly think Wario is a refreshing breeze. Sharp claws were the killer, we're looking at Bowser or Charizard, possibly Lucario? Anyone else with claws? However I'm thinking the roaring Red Creature is likely to be Charizard('Roar'), this green tint is peculiar. Pokemon effect, or even another Tingle one? I forget all the stuff tingle can do.

I wonder also, what, if anything, happens regarding that fleeting white pikmin...

If stuff doesn't come to light today/stuff happen, I will be voting for low posting players. Not Rummy.

The tinted green vision is Luigi again I bet, but for some reason it didn't cause them to drunkenly dance... Possibly because Rez protected himself before the Luigi's roleblock-type attack was sent, and sword guy(Ike?) roleblocked Captain Falcon before Luigi too.

The woman left happy... That can only mean she got information from the boy right? We'll wait for her.

Well not definitely, but he seems to roleblock two at the same time, and captain falcon seems more like to be a good roleblocker since he punched a dark figure in the last write-up. Just speculation.

Well not definitely, but he seems to roleblock two at the same time

I don't think he does roleblock. I think he just highlights two people in the write-up. Last night ReZ was being lame and protecting himself again - he carried on protecting himself after the green aura. Captain Falcon was roleblocked by someone else.

The night before someone ran away and someone carried on dancing. So the dancing must be part of their power or something.

There was another person receiving a sword to the back of the head tonight. Looks like they're a roleblocker too? Probably Marth or That Guy Who Replaced Roy In Brawl That I Can't Remember The Name Of, right? Who else has a sword, apart from older Link obv...

So, I'm the only one who thinks that the green-tinted vision might be an item?

I'm just saying this because the White Pikmin found a distorted room, not a green-tinted one.

Either way...I know nothing. Did we even learn who was roleblocked in the first night, or did roleblockers keep silent?