NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

Something purple weakened him before the sword-face encounter though, what was that? And who's the beige and red creature?

I think it is one of King Dedede's minions, so King Dedede targeted Rez. It looks like Rez was the target for the killer too. And the target for whoever weakened him. Just molested in general really. Luigi roleblocked two people and captain Falcon punched an evil sounding person, which also seems to be a roleblock. One of Falcon and Luigi stands a decent chance of being evil, with my money on Luigi.

I think jonnas is Captain Falcon, and his target was the "dark figure" who was "sent flying."

Hmm? What leads you to believe this? I'm pretty sure this is incorrect.

The falcon thing is pure speculation on my part; athletic figure and a falcon punch lead me to presume. I may be wrong :)

The falcon thing is pure speculation on my part; athletic figure and a falcon punch lead me to presume. I may be wrong :)

So, you got that I am athletic? That is correct, yes, but I am not Capt.Falcon.

Anyway, we're not going anywhere if we don't make a move.

Vote: mr-paul

I'm pretty sure mr-paul is telling the truth. If he is lying, we will find out sooner or later. For now i suggest we believe him.

I thought i signed up to this game :(

Sorry I must have missed it.

Votes

2 - Mr-Paul [Rummy, Jonnas]

1 - The Peeps [sméagol]

Hmm, I'm not sure what to think right now. Alas, I have no information to add to the pile. Sorry!

Yeah I think I'm gonna stay in the 'wait and see' camp. I'm sure people will be targeting both mr-paul and chairdriver tonight so etc.

Does anyone have anything else to bring forward? :p

Blank as a piece of freshly made paper, I'm afraid.

That was your paper? Woops.

Vote : No Lynch

Hmm, I'm not sure I'm a fan of waiting and seeing, it's a whole 'nother night for the mafia to kill.

Actually, chair's been awfully quiet since his little 'reveal', and I find the mafia do tend to like staying quiet, at least mr-pauls been talking. Do we still know nothing about the cool breeze?

Votes

2 - Mr-Paul [Rummy, Jonnas]

1 - The Peeps [sméagol]

1 - No Lynch

I don't see why everyone's making a big deal out of this. I got given a power (probably by mafia, since mr-paul looks town). Deal with it. The way the town loses is by obsessing over a couple of players, and that's certainly what's being done here. Keep things in your mind, and move on, since realistically there's no incriminating evidence on the table.

If anything, the illogical "one of mr-paul or chairdriver must be evil" reaction says more than anything else.

It's hardly obsessing, this is all in the same day phase. There isn't much else, is there?

Where? Does it show you getting an item or the extra power?

No, or I would have mentioned that in the second post I posted. As I said, my suspicion is that it's Ness/Lucas' power.

It's a case of don't shoot the messenger.

/ third post.

Also to help us stop obsessing, I think you should offer something else to discuss.

Also to help us stop obsessing, I think you should offer something else to discuss.

Well, obvious one, which characters are we expecting to be mafia?

Also, questioning the people that jumped on the mr-paul vote, when anyone can see a mile off it's not a satisfactory investigation.

I think 'expecting' any characters is a foolish idea, I know ReZ tends to theme his pokemafias by type but last time the brawl mafia didn't seem to have anything like that, and I doubt it would this time either as it's a bit too obvious(just like how Peeps didn't neccessarily go with in-show alignments for Heroes), I don't expect Diageo would do that cos it wouldn't be great for the game, surely?

There's something fishy about you, this investigation, and your attitude towards it. I can't quite place it in words, but it does make me rather suspicious. You seem to have reneged on it quite quickly.

There's something fishy about you, this investigation, and your attitude towards it. I can't quite place it in words, but it does make me rather suspicious. You seem to have reneged on it quite quickly.

He said he didn't trust it from the start...

Well that settles it. Chair must be town. :p