NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

I didn't request permission, I was rhetorically asking if I could, which obviously is the case.. Anyway, just wanted to express some disappointment.

(I hadn't seen all the posts due to outdated page, I'd meant clarification on PM/power preference etc especially in regards to kills.)

I didn't request permission, I was rhetorically asking if I could, which obviously is the case.. Anyway, just wanted to express some disappointment.

disappointment at what?

From the looks of things, Diageo forgot to sign Smeagol up.

I thought you said you wanted to wait for jayseven's game or something.

Anyway, there's still time if you still want to be in this game. PM me right away.

challenger-approaching.jpg

I'm available for targeting guys, if anyone wants to change their plans.

Priority is mostly in regards to difficult targeting, such as two redirectors targeting each other, etc.

Kills will always be last.

The demented lovechild offspring of me and diageo?

My name, Diego, is pronounced Dee-ay-go by everyone in Ireland. Then I told my friends that in Brazil, where I was born, it's pronounced Gee-eh-goh. And then my best friend began calling me Jaygo every time I did anything silly for emphasis. And now Herojan is copying it.

[Obviously I have no idea how to spell things phonetically but you get the idea.]

I am a bit busy the next couple of days, so I'm afraid I won't be very active. :( I apologise. I promise I'll be back with a vengeance as soon as I can!

My name, Diego, is pronounced Dee-ay-go by everyone in Ireland. Then I told my friends that in Brazil, where I was born, it's pronounced Gee-eh-goh. And then my best friend began calling me Jaygo every time I did anything silly for emphasis. And now Herojan is copying it.

[Obviously I have no idea how to spell things phonetically but you get the idea.]

Lol, Anglo-Brazillian confusion.

*ahem* I should adjust my monocle and go take care of that other thing...

The unsettling purple world turned dark. The citizens returned to their homes, or what at least appeared to be their homes.

A small green man appeared and raised his hands in joy. Banana peels appeared magically around his target. A beam of light illuminated the area around an athletic man who slipped and landed in a new location, and then took guard. He heard a noise, and readied his stance. A swirling figure rushed to get past the man, but with one powerful punch, the dark figure was sent flying.

A blue image flashed past a similar character. They began to converse.

A young boy readied a defensive stance. He noticed something purple at the corner of his field field of vision. He suddenly felt weak. As his vision blurred, he turned around to receive a sword to the face. As he was unconscious, a small red and beige creature approached him.

A cool refreshing breeze blew over a blue character.

A green sphere appeared around two characters. One was afraid of what it might be and fled home. The other was too busy dancing.

DAY 2 Begins

[1] The Peeps

[2] Cube

[3] MadDog

[4] Nintendohnut

[5] Ellmeister

[6] Jonnas

[7] mr-paul

[8] Zell

[9] Dannyoby

[10] HeroicJanitor

[11] jayseven

[12] Tales

[13] Dyson

[14] Chairdriver

[15] ReZourceman

[16] Rummy

[17] Sméagol

A young boy readied a defensive stance. He noticed something purple at the corner of his field field of vision. He suddenly felt weak. As his vision blurred, he turned around to receive a sword to the face. As he was unconscious, a small red and beige creature approached him.

I can say with confidence this is Young Link.

Sword wielder? But I don't think Young Link appreciates the attack.

And....red and beige creature = Groundon (?). Pokemon trainer/Pokeball user?

Looks like it'll be more difficult to identify players in the write-up this time... or it's just been too long since I've played Brawl :p

[..]

The other was too busy dancing.

That just made me laugh. I can be easily amused sometimes.

Oh well, seems someone took my comment to heart, and actually targeted me last-minute. And it'll probably seem suspicious, with there not being a kill, but it looks like I'm roleblocked (unless there's anothere effect to it). Probably by Toon Link.

For the record, I think the write-up suggests the mafia's target is protected, so leave me alone!

Well I have nothing useful.

ReZ, most people generally don't take a sword to the face well.

Smeagol, I didn't think Toon Link was even in Brawl, that's young link but apparently he was earlier in the write-up.

Well I have nothing useful.

ReZ, most people generally don't take a sword to the face well.

Depends on if the sword is a meat sword, and whether the "taking" of the prod is followed by a "special surprise".

Also if the target enjoys that kind of thing. I do, but in this case the attack seems less sword-of-meat and more sword-of-pain-inducing-cutty-knife.

Oh well, seems someone took my comment to heart, and actually targeted me last-minute. And it'll probably seem suspicious, with there not being a kill, but it looks like I'm roleblocked (unless there's anothere effect to it). Probably by Toon Link.

(You weren't roleblocked by Toon Link) :p

I can say with confidence this is Young Link.

Sword wielder? But I don't think Young Link appreciates the attack.

And....red and beige creature = Groundon (?). Pokemon trainer/Pokeball user?

**Toon Link. (I am Toon Link if it wasn't obvious) :p

**Toon Link. (I am Toon Link if it wasn't obvious) :p

Yeah, never mind :). I'm a dumb-ass, I misinterpreted my PM. Your first post wasn't there yet when I started posting, but I figured it out when I read it afterwards. Anyway, I'm not roleblocked, it worked perfectly fine. I'm the red & beige creature by the way. Well, sort of.

The character descriptions are much less accurate than they used to be, I can't make out who a small green man is. Luigi isn't small. Toon Link isn't a man. Seems like Captain Falcon punched someone in the first paragraph, and in the next one Sonic was speaking to Ganondorf. The blue character with the breeze might be Lucario... No idea what that green sphere is, the dancer could be king dedede doing his big gay dance.