NEurope
Cube

Wii Play: Motion

wiiplaymotionbox.jpg

Out June 13th in America.

Box pretty much tell you all you need to know.

Flingsmash obviously didn't sell enough, then, and no surprise...

So they're only now trying to put WiiMotion+ in loads of households.

The Wii still has a long way to go.

Hope they have the white wii remote version available too. Otherwise I won't be bothering with this one.

Cool. I'll actually consider picking this up as long as it has slightly more content than the original.

EDIT: 12 games...

If the content is good then some more motion plus mini games could be a decent laugh. Hopefully it will be more substantial than Wii Play, veering more towards the Wii Sports side of things for multiplayer replayability. :)

Flingsmash obviously didn't sell enough, then, and no surprise...

I looked up Flingsmash on both Game.co.uk and Amazon this afternoon and they list it as costing ~£40. Pretty steep, imo. Thats black remote only as far as I could see.

Hope they have the white wii remote version available too. Otherwise I won't be bothering with this one.

Yeah I want a white remote too.

I'll get it if it's basically the same price as the controller on its own. Will be needing one of those for Zelda.

is the wii dead , not a single 1st party game in the q2 lineup :( not even this game

Didn't Reggie promise some titles before E3 for Wii? If he was alluring to this, he can kiss my ass.

Will be tempted to get this if its around the £25-£30 mark. Mainly because the new Zelda requires MotionPlus and I don't really fancy playing that game with the attachment inserted at the bottom. (Have yet to invest in Motion Plus yet)

Where was this like a year ago?

Looks like one last push to sell as many of these remotes before Zelda is released.

If this ends up being one of the games shown off by Nintendo onstage at E3 I will kill somebody... probably david.dakota

Amazing how they managed to announce this a couple of years too late.

Hilarious.

Some info...

With the June 13 launch of Wii Play: Motion, Wii owners will be twisting, turning and enjoying themselves like never before, whether they’re newcomers to the console or have already discovered the fun of the popular Wii Play game. From catching a gust of wind by tilting an umbrella to fending off garden pests by swinging a mallet, each of the 12 included games will have players smiling wide as they use their Wii Remote Plus controller (or Wii Remote with Wii MotionPlus™ accessory) in a variety of interesting, sometimes unexpected ways. Wii Play: Motion comes packaged with a Wii Remote Plus controller – which combines the original Wii Remote controller with the precision of Wii MotionPlus – to deliver great value, precise motion control and immersive social fun that anyone in the household can pick up and instantly enjoy.
Doesn't exactly sell it to ya!

Where was this like a year ago?

Looks like one last push to sell as many of these remotes before Zelda is released.

If this ends up being one of the games shown off by Nintendo onstage at E3 I will kill somebody... probably david.dakota

I have no problem if they showed this + Wii Music 2, as long as there are still 2 hours to go after that.

I have no problem if they showed this + Wii Music 2, as long as there are still 2 hours to go after that.

Those 2 hours will be all about the next Wii installment Wii Swim, 2 hours of watching swimmer mums playing with their 16 year old kids, pretending to swim.

Those 2 hours will be all about the next Wii installment Wii Swim, 2 hours of watching swimmer mums playing with their 16 year old kids, pretending to swim.

IN 3D

Phew - I'm glad you said probably rather than definitely *runs off to find Reggie Fils-Aime*

^ MILFs in swimsuits?... I'm there!

^ 16-year-old girls in swimsuits?... I'm there!

Wobbly fat 40 year old men splashing about trying desperately to get the waist line to justify those speedos?

Err.

Should have released this damn remote flipping years ago WITH this game..instead of arsing around with the add-on..

^ MILFs in swimsuits?... I'm there!

^ 16-year-old girls in swimsuits?... I'm there!

^ GILFs and under-16-year-old girls in swimsuits, and I'm there too!

I'II be picking this up since I never got a Motion Plus Controller. Oh and NOE site states the controller included is RED not black, so I'm assuming Black is for the American market?