NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

Oh dear, there is only 1 part of that i couldn't remember. That was some wicked lager. And with me in control of the camera for around 1/4 of part 4, sheesh. I only remember bits of that control.

And, family friendly. My a**e indeed. Oh well, didn't miss much between the park and the pub. Except the mis-communication, but hey.

Edit: Arnie impressions ftw. No meet should be complete without a bit of Arnie!!!.

Who is it at 1:03?

Never going to happen, Kurtle. :heh:

It's Molly, by the way.

Soon as I saw that post by Kurtle I knew it was going to be a female member, before I'd even seen the video

These vids are great fun to watch. Next year I'll be armed with pub moneeey!

It's like I wasn't even there.

Don't worry, everyone remembers the N7 hoodie.

Never going to happen, Kurtle. :heh:

Never say never!

Although...

women just seem to be insanely picky bitches

Possibly not :wink: Only messing

I do cringe when I see myself on the video. Why am I asking how the camera is, what a douche! Otherwise good work ReZ :)

No need to cringe! :D

And....TIS THE SAD DAY! The last part. But its got some great moments! :D

N-Europe London Meet 2011 - Thanks to everyone, despite a couple of problems we had a fantastic time. I feel sad/bad/sorry that Ganepark became detached from us, and not getting to spend enough time with him, Retro, Eddage, Arbitor and others - but here is to SUN next time eh guys? Thanks again, it was fantastic, and varied, from hilarious sketching and game designing, to raspberry drinking, to Balderdash playing, to buttery biscuit basing to nice in depth and quiet/concentrated conversation with (Cube, Dannyboy and Goafermax) to top it all off. Fantastic.

HERE IS TO 2012 MEAT!

I do cringe when I see myself on the video.
Yeah This!

But Rez has basically told me to grow a pair! :p

---

*Wobble, Wobble, Wobble-Wobble-Wobble*

You need to perfect the Greg Wallace eating technique, spoon in *hold for 3 seconds*, slowly bring spoon out.

Good job with the videos Rez!

I love my impression of 99% of your face when in camera around the 2:37 mark. pr0 biscuit base tribute.

"Is it degrading?" "It is when you're filming it" This is from a chap who made the Big Brother topic? C'maahn.

"Is it degrading?" "It is when you're filming it" This is from a chap who made the Big Brother topic? C'maahn.

Didn't I say that? I certainly didn't make a Big Brother topic.

And did I hear a remix of me saying "wobble wobble wobble"? My life is complete.

Edited by Goafer

You had to include the "McDonalds" aftermath didn't you Mr Rez. -1 point!!.

Buttery Buscuit Base re-mix +2 points.

Didn't I say that? I certainly didn't make a Big Brother topic.

Did ReZ ask? Or did you say both things?

I was caught up in the mass hysteria of M&M merchandise!

Did anyone ever find a normal pack of M&M's in that building??. Or was it one of them impossible tasks that would never be solved.

Did ReZ ask? Or did you say both things?

I think ReZ asked the question and I answered it. Was it the asking that you meant? My bad.

No need to cringe! :D

And....TIS THE SAD DAY! The last part. But its got some great moments! :D

N-Europe London Meet 2011 - Thanks to everyone, despite a couple of problems we had a fantastic time. I feel sad/bad/sorry that Ganepark became detached from us, and not getting to spend enough time with him, Retro, Eddage, Arbitor and others - but here is to SUN next time eh guys? Thanks again, it was fantastic, and varied, from hilarious sketching and game designing, to raspberry drinking, to Balderdash playing, to buttery biscuit basing to nice in depth and quiet/concentrated conversation with (Cube, Dannyboy and Goafermax) to top it all off. Fantastic.

HERE IS TO 2012 MEAT!

I really enjoyed Sunday. Compared to the day before (which was obviously amazingly awesome), it was a nice change of pace - much more relaxed.

I really enjoyed Sunday. Compared to the day before (which was obviously amazingly awesome), it was a nice change of pace - much more relaxed.

Compared to the complete no-plan Saturday (which was awesome, but plans were needed) the Sunday was a more relaxed, planned day. Even the rain couldn't stop us having fun.

It's much easier in the smaller groups anyway though... it's always going to be chaotic when there's 25 people sat out, not able to join in the same conversations etc... let alone when it's crap weather and any plans go out the window.

Last night, I dreamed I went to an N-E meet and ended up hanging out with Coolness and Danny after they decided I was worthy because they got the impression that I hated ReZ as much as they did. Obviously I had no qualms about going along with it.

This is the second time in the past month that I've had a dream where I've shunned ReZ.

That's the second time in a month you've dreamt about ReZ. Don't try and spin it.