NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

RL maf is all about pointing though, isn't it? Not everyone gets a role either. Much lamer than online version!

Trying to put it down because you didn't arrange a BISH? :D

I was gonna be up for something tomorrow, but then I somehow ended up selling out work for more work, so I'll be...uh...working. Not sure how it made sense to me earlier.

Why do these meets never make N-E front page news? I think they should in future!

Trying to put it down because you didn't arrange a BISH? :D
Oi! not putting it down, just an observation on RL mafia games :P

And I'm on my train down to London. Roll in at 14:12 at Euston. See you guys tomorrow!

Heading to London now, arriving around 11:30am. Anyone wants to do something this afternoon, give us a buzz

OMG YOU GUIZE

MEAT IS TOMORROW

tumblr_locscvoIxU1qmz4two1_500.gif

Yeah i know, today is musuem day for me, once i find my way out of Hyde Park that is. Tis so nice, i'm walking

As much as I would love to meet you guys, some for the second time, I'm gonna have to bail on tomorrow. I hope you all have an awesome time. If you glance away from the fun for a fleeting moment I may appear before you as a force ghost, despite not actually being dead.

BARD NO

YOU GUYS HAVE IGNITED THE FAIL TRAIN

I AM NOT IMPRESSED

Anyone know whether the stores/restaurants/etc. in and around Oxford St. are selective about taking Scottish banknotes? If so, I may well have a problem :nono:

Completely forgot about it when I took my money out of the bank earlier so if it's an issue I'll have to make a stop at a bank tomorrow to try and change them.

Oh well. I'll get it sorted somehow. Not looking forward to my 9 hour bus ride south later tonight though.

Edit: seems you can change notes at the Post Office. Nice. Means I don't have to trek off at 11 to find a bank, rather sorting it before I get to Hyde Park.

Edited by Ganepark32

Mates I might have to bail, not feeling so good. Miss me.

STFU, GTFO AND IMHO.

Guy, if i retract my 2nd assault, will that pursuade you to change your mind.

And,i recommend not walking from Hyde Park to the British Museum. I gave up at Bond Street

Rain is set for the morning and early afternoon, but should clear later. Brolly morning i guess for all

Edited by Jimbob

Guy, if i retract my 2nd assault, will that pursuade you to change your mind.

I'm feeling kinda unwell this week, which alone isn't enough to stop me making the effort, but a thousand other things have come up that contribute to make tomorrow impossible. Really sorry.

Take your apology and sign it on a dildo. Then shove it up my arse. You betraying piece of shit.

Just kidding.

But still give me that dildo.

I'm feeling kinda unwell this week, which alone isn't enough to stop me making the effort, but a thousand other things have come up that contribute to make tomorrow impossible. Really sorry.

Fair enough then, can't be helped. I'll send Rez over for that dildo he's after, and the mafia with a horses head.

Joking...... Or am i

I'm enjoying a few reasonably priced pints of bombardier in a small taverna i went to last year.

Then, gonna get the supplies in for tomorrow and the rest of the money.

Edited by Jimbob

Anyone know whether the stores/restaurants/etc. in and around Oxford St. are selective about taking Scottish banknotes? If so, I may well have a problem :nono:

Completely forgot about it when I took my money out of the bank earlier so if it's an issue I'll have to make a stop at a bank tomorrow to try and change them.

Oh well. I'll get it sorted somehow. Not looking forward to my 9 hour bus ride south later tonight though.

Edit: seems you can change notes at the Post Office. Nice. Means I don't have to trek off at 11 to find a bank, rather sorting it before I get to Hyde Park.

Scottish bank notes are still stirling so they are legally obliged to take them.

Actually, that's not true. They can refuse any notes that they don't wish to take.

Anyways, won't be there tomorrow. Got a busy and expensive August ahead so I can't really afford a weekend in the capital.

Well they're exactly the same as British notes, just a different design.

Okay so maybe not legally obliged but its the same currency. Unless they're an idiot dickhead you'll be fine.

Okay so maybe not legally obliged but its the same currency. Unless they're an idiot dickhead you'll be fine.

It's London...

I think you'll find more idiot dickheads live in shitty little no-towns.

I think you'll find more idiot dickheads live in shitty little no-towns.

Based on Stockport, I think you're right there.

I've been a knob and proper knackered myself out working today, keep forgetting THIS IS TOMORROW but I'm so tired and I gotta turn out for my evening thing, so it's possible...

I'm gonna have to bail :(