NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

It is legal to drink in public/the parks in London unless specifically stated.

Shorty's totally setting you all up to get arrested.

Edited by Magnus

Don't worry, if we see the bronze, we'll* just down our stash before they can confiscate it. I don't see how that could possibly go wrong.

*I'm not sure what this "we" business is, I don't drink.

It's legal to drink alcohol there, as long as you don't sell it to anyone.

We've been drinking every other meet there and no trouble.

Chess... Eeeh yeah not a grand social gesture :P Been proper shite at it recently so if anyone wants a go BRING IT OOON!

Oh hell yes ;)

Seeing as I'm trying to lose weight, I probably won't drink much. Maybe one cider. But we'll see when I'm there heh. =P

Is anyone taking their DS? I'm up for some gaming if people want to. Though I can't think of any real multiplayer games apart from MK, Tetris and Planet Puzzle League heh.

I am bringing my 3DS and expect to streetpass with you all and acquire all your faces in that face game.

If you don't have a 3DS, I will take your REAL FACE.

I spent all my money on this trip, so I couldn't afford a 3DS. =(

Then he will have your face.

Although on the bright side (for you) Jim is a simple person so he'll end up trying to sleep with Shorty. Hilarity will ensue.

He can have my face as well, in exchange for his that is. Kind of a "Face off" if you get me.

I want Planet Puzzle League. :(

And yes, the brining of 3DS will occur. Watch out for Rummy though.

It's ok, my 3DS is black, Rummy will probably just try to spit on it.

Thanks guys.

No idea what time I'll get there at but I'll be seeing you all at some point during the day! I think I'm coming from around the Olympic Stadium - will figure it out!

Well jealous of you English where you're legally allowed to drink in parks. If we were doing this in Scotland we'd all be hit with £40 on-the-spot fines!

You'll probably be coming from stratford then, so get train to Liverpool Street and then there should be connections from there!

That's from my area of the hood!

If a few of us are getting to Euston at roughly 10 (I arrive at 10:04) then would it make sense to meet there (if others are getting the tube, that is)?

It makes sense - but I'm gonna be a douche and say no thanks - I'd be stood around for about 20 minutes, and that would be practically my whole journey time to Hyde Park.

I'm kind of hoping to meet rez at the hostel/hotel to drop my bag off, otherwise i got a huge bag to lump around all day

Yeah I said that was fine. That train station is only a few stops down for Goafer and I. :)

Yeah I said that was fine. That train station is only a few stops down for Goafer and I. :)

What time would you be getting at the hotel for?

Odwin; number is the same :)

Won't be playing catan as it's not an outdoor game, btw. Chess... Eeeh yeah not a grand social gesture :P Been proper shite at it recently so if anyone wants a go BRING IT OOON!

Also; going to be at victoria around 8.30am :S Will be stupid early (hence cheap tickets).

Sure it is! We played it outside. Admittedly we needed some wood. And a later trip for blue tack cos the wind was gay. Chess IS a bit unsocial, but catan is like...long, and splits out more people.

I still want to play with you though.

What time would you be getting at the hotel for?

We hope to be there for 9:30 ISSSHHH.

Outlook; light showers for the day.

c'mon sun!

Psh, as if rain has ever done any harm before!

Wait ...

I hope it rains and you all get pneumonia. :blank:

But other than that, have fun.

Ah, no problemo. Thought it wern't confirmed from previous, cheers for clearing that up.

All packed and ready to go. Just need to pack one more item, and i think you knows what that item is peeps.

Light showers for the day, won't we be under the trees much of the day anyway???