NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

I did post and say that I couldn't do the room... but I sorted it all out with work today so I will be able to do it :p

Who do I owe money to and how much? :grin:

I did post and say that I couldn't do the room... but I sorted it all out with work today so I will be able to do it :p

Be around £26, which isn't bad to be fair

Yeah thats cool, we would've wanted one room to ourselves anyway.

If you could all bring cash on the day please. Thaaaanks.

Luckily as that hostel is check in anytime (although I had to state a time on the thing, so I put 20:00 - 21:00, but I'm sure we can ring- up and change if festivities continue past that) we don't need to go there first.

So I imagine (I'll be meeting up with Goafer at our mutual London station).....I think I'll/we'll aim to get to the actual Cock Pit at about 10AM, or preferably a little before. I think I'll probably aim at getting to the LDN station at around 9AM ish....does that sound good Goafer?

Sounds good to me!

Also, fuck checking in at between 8 and 9. Can we do it a bit earlier? We missed all the evening fun last time because we went to the hotel in the evening and never went back.

Sounds good to me!

Also, fuck checking in at between 8 and 9. Can we do it a bit earlier? We missed all the evening fun last time because we went to the hotel in the evening and never went back.

Its check in anytime, so as long as I call them to say "We'll be checking in later" we won't need to go there to check in before we retire there for the Balderdash and orgy. And if anyone else wants to bring any games? So the evening festivities we will be all over like a rash.

:)

You can add my name to the potential list of people coming. Just waiting to hear back from a hotel I'm try to book and if that's sorted, then I'll be joining y'all on Saturday and will be around on Sunday for any fun times as well :D

Sounds good to me!

Aye, not planning on missing the evening fun this time around.

Tickets arrived today, quick as heck. Only ordered them yesterday.

I'll be missing the evening fun, so I'ma gyp work friday to be rested and shit to come up to you folks early and bop early too. Can't touch this!

Unless you arrive before around 5 oclock.

I might have a 550D by the time this is. If I do I'ma test out the video stuff if it's ok with people :)

I might have a 550D by the time this is. If I do I'ma test out the video stuff if it's ok with people :)

No, I'm camera shy.

Final tickets arrived today, courtasy of The Train Line. Seriously, cannot recommend them more. They are excellent and provide a good service.

No, I'm camera shy.

Well you're gonna be filmed the most then :yay:

Assuming the small possibility of me actually getting it in time.

Booked a hotel just outside of Hyde Park :D now for train tickets. What time will people arrive on Sat/stay til on Sun roughly?

Plan "official start" is 10AM ish, and leaving on Sunday - mid to late afternoon ish.

Alright train tickets sorted :) we won't be there til 12pm ish, but we'll definitely be there!

Plan "official start" is 10AM ish, and leaving on Sunday - mid to late afternoon ish.

Didn't we plan to get to the Cockpit around 1pm last year, and didn't show up til 1:30pm-2pm. Ok, i will add 3/4 of the blame on the bikes.

What do people tend to get up to into the late hours? As in 8-9pm onwards.

Even though I'm coming on Saturday for a few hours I feel a bit jealous of all the rest of the stuff going down. You guys suck.

How much was the hotel Shorty?

£120 for a double room room but it was the last one, dont know about singles.

So, crazily, work may be sending me to London in a very short time. Nothing confirmed yet, but it's possible I may actually be around for this. If so, I'll definitely come on down.