NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

ReZ: I have a brilliant idea: Why don't you take your girlfriend out for a romantic time at Hyde Park?

Tried that myself last time.. I got 45 minutes of awesome out of it. From this I know I want to go for the day. Mcoy is probably gonna be travelling with me too!

Yeah, she totally loved us last time.

I think she was just intimidated by my awesome. The Sex Panther might have had something to do with it too.

I wasn't even there.

Tried that myself last time.. I got 45 minutes of awesome out of it. From this I know I want to go for the day. Mcoy is probably gonna be travelling with me too!

You mean his slave? ;)

ReZ: I have a brilliant idea: Why don't you take your girlfriend out for a romantic time at Hyde Park?

You think Rez wants to risk his girlfriend meeting Dannyboy!?

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

60089_1500704230522_1021662737_1448423_393930_n.jpg

bnlargh, 16th july is meeh, i finish work the day before so'll have just moved home.

but if it comes to it i'll go :P

Any chance of postponing the home move? I've got some mates in london so I'm considering crashing at theirs for a couple of nights (one of them came to the Original First Awesome Meet of Greatness!). Can't you do the same?

And Paj!! What's the hap, again?

You think Rez wants to risk his girlfriend meeting Dannyboy!?

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

60089_1500704230522_1021662737_1448423_393930_n.jpg

:laughing:

Seriously, though, I'd never go for another guy's girl. Unless he was a jerk who didn't deserve her. :heh:

Oh, and this would be my theme song:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio
Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

Hey Danny, even though you've said two specific dates. I was wondering if you'd consider a third, another random irrelevant date I've just invented to fuck things up.

Just kidding. I'm actually alright with the 16th*

*Without having any consent from work whatsoever.

Seriously, though, I'd never go for another guy's girl. Unless he was a jerk who didn't deserve her. :heh:

I've only once stolen a female from another bloke, i've yet to tell my mate (because it was his girl) and it was 5 years ago.

You can say to me "how mean" and "how can you do such a thing". It wasn't entirely my fault, i told her what i really thought of her, we went out for a drink, she dumped him that night and we ended up together for 7 months. He never knew that the new bloke she was with, was me.

:laughing:

Oh, and this would be my theme song:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I thought this guy looked familiar:

Haha! That's one of the places I know it from. :p

Best show up with that sax, Sax-man!!!

I've only once stolen a female from another bloke, i've yet to tell my mate (because it was his girl) and it was 5 years ago.

You can say to me "how mean" and "how can you do such a thing". It wasn't entirely my fault, i told her what i really thought of her, we went out for a drink, she dumped him that night and we ended up together for 7 months. He never knew that the new bloke she was with, was me.

4908cf5bec0c6.

Any chance of postponing the home move? I've got some mates in london so I'm considering crashing at theirs for a couple of nights (one of them came to the Original First Awesome Meet of Greatness!). Can't you do the same?

Oh my tenency ends then :P

As in, on the friday.

But it's also my last (pay)day of my placement so i'll be loaded for it :D

I neither have a sax nor the ability to play on it. :heh:

Well, that ruins that idea. (joking)

You too, but to be fair, I have been yearning to experience *the* jokes first-hand for years.

To be honest its not all that amazing, but he did stick things to his head...

He's the best

In case any one was wondering, and I hate to kill the suspense, I can't come :( I'm sure I'll get abuse from various people, mostly ell. But I'm in the land of the north for the next year or so!

what is wrong with you >_<

What's wrong with ReZ?

How many years do you have spare?

Just watch the first 20 seconds. The music goes shitty afterwards.

As opposed to the video, which is a constant rip roaring rollercoaster of excitement and adventure?