NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

Dannyboy, maybe you could ask if the 30th would be a possibility at least.

Edited by Retro_Link

16th I'm sposed to be heading out to a field somewhere with a bunch of friends for a weekend...so kinda the same thing I'll be doing with you guys! I CAN blow it off but would rather not, however it's still to be seen how good my friends really are at getting their arses into gear to actually make that happen anyway.

So really I'm more for the 23rd and 30th, can you not do either of those Danny?

I still need to talk to my dad about it (he'll be home soon), but as it looks right now the 23rd and 30th don't look like viable dates to me. :hmm:

---

All right, we've had a little family meeting about it, and this is the conclusion we've reached:

The 9th and 16th are unfortunately the only dates that are viable for me. The 23rd and 30th would require manoeuvres which are, quite frankly, pretty absurd for us, since it would mean downgrading our vacation to a weekend holiday (on which my dad might not even be able to come with us), travelling to London twice in a short period of time, or dropping any sort of family vacation for me to take a weekend on my own to London. I hope you agree that it would be a bit absurd for us to go to those lengths to make it fit.

I honestly am sorry that I can't make it on the 30th when most of you can since I'd obviously love to meet at many of you as possible, but I have to be rational about it. I am only able to come on the 9th or the 16th of July. Depending on how great lengths you're willing to go for my sake (honestly, I'm flattered that you're willing to shape this around me), it'll have to be one of those dates.

It'd be nice if people would bump this.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

So Danny has spoken. I was going to make a vote thread, but I've decided instead to add to the key of Godwin's genius spreadsheet, please mark in lime/proper green which day is your ultimate day of choice, no double choices, we'll decide from there...maybe.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqzbN4dQVkYudFJXcFJFOThVallJZW55ZnV0RnNGblE&hl=en_GB&authkey=CMOlj4YD

Also Danny, I'm not that far out of london tbh, so if/when you are here, if you wish to hang out for a night I'm sure myself and Marcamillian will probs be up for popping into to town and hanging with you if you fancy it. Maybe it could be a pre-meat-mini-meet in a nice pub for any londoners.

(personally I'm not sure if I want to go on a day when ReZ can't, but MAYBE I WILL)

(Also no homo, I just love him in my bum)

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

Maybe it could be a pre-meat-mini-meet in a nice pub for any londoners.

You'll be meating???

So Danny has spoken. I was going to make a vote thread, but I've decided instead to add to the key of Godwin's genius spreadsheet, please mark in lime/proper green which day is your ultimate day of choice, no double choices, we'll decide from there...maybe.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqzbN4dQVkYudFJXcFJFOThVallJZW55ZnV0RnNGblE&hl=en_GB&authkey=CMOlj4YD

Also Danny, I'm not that far out of london tbh, so if/when you are here, if you wish to hang out for a night I'm sure myself and Marcamillian will probs be up for popping into to town and hanging with you if you fancy it. Maybe it could be a pre-meat-mini-meet in a nice pub for any londoners.

(personally I'm not sure if I want to go on a day when ReZ can't, but MAYBE I WILL)

(Also no homo, I just love him in my bum)

I'd most definitely be up for any small meetings with N-E'ers during my stay regardless of how and when the Official Meet takes place. :)

Oh, and no offence to anyone, but I, too, would not consider an N-E Meet without ReZ a proper N-E Meet. I would be seriously gutted if I didn't meet him at least once while in London, so if ReZ can't make the Meet, I'll have to track him down and stalk him. Ya hear me, ReZ? WE NEED TO MEET UP. NO MATTER WHAT.

ReZ: I have a brilliant idea: Why don't you take your girlfriend out for a romantic time at Hyde Park?

Just breaking the news to Claire....oooh this ain't pretty. :p

Also you guys need to stop. My ego needs not this inflating. Tis' a danger to us all.

Okay, thats basically sorted, 16th is fine for me. :)

Didn't we try something like this last year, but due to a comms breakdown between both of us it failed. Could try the pub meet again, if you like. I'm up for it as per usual.

16th July is more preferrable for me, but i can make the 9th (even though it would mean my 25th potentially being in London)

Ah, probs, my life was pretty stupid last summer. I was thinking with Danny it'd be a whole seperate day, as he wouldn't be here near the meet :p

Also booooo on 16th! But I guess I'll do it. How's she taken it ReZ? Are you gonna bring her? I'll buy her a drink to make up for you.

And maybe one for her birthday too.

Did you brake it to her via the medium of song Rez?...

"Claire..."

"Yes Michael"

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"I Would Do Anything For Love...

But I...'d rather meet some Danish guy off the internet."

:blank:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio
Edited by Retro_Link

Ah, probs, my life was pretty stupid last summer. I was thinking with Danny it'd be a whole seperate day, as he wouldn't be here near the meet :p

I'm probably available on the 15th as well, as i'll be in London the day before as always.

Also booooo on 16th! But I guess I'll do it. How's she taken it ReZ? Are you gonna bring her? I'll buy her a drink to make up for you.

And maybe one for her birthday too.

Think we all ought to buy her a drink for letting Rez come out to play.

bnlargh, 16th july is meeh, i finish work the day before so'll have just moved home.

but if it comes to it i'll go :P

Yeah she was alright. I stressed the importance and explained the situation and she was fine. :)

Yeah she was alright. I stressed the importance and explained the situation and she was fine. :)

Yay!!:yay::yay:

Your girlfriend is unfairly awesome.

Wow. You explained the importance of meeting forum strangers/ you know a few of them as opposed to celebrating her birthday?

Nice :p

Wow. You explained the importance of meeting forum strangers/ you know a few of them as opposed to celebrating her birthday?

Nice :p

Well she's met a few of us already so knows just how awesome we are.

To be fair, she's with ReZ, this really is like nothing to her. She's probably even GLAD he won't be embarrassing at her birthday :P!

(still say bring her tho)

Well she's met a few of us already so knows just how awesome we are.

Yeah, she totally loved us last time.

I think she was just intimidated by my awesome. The Sex Panther might have had something to do with it too.