NEurope
Ike

Sonic Generations

Well I've paid for my copy in advance on ShopTo so now the waiting game begins... :)

... fortunately it shouldn't be a very painful wait as I'll hopefully have Uncharted 3 by tomorrow. :wink:

Collectors Edition is back in stock on Amazon for Ps3 and 360. Go go go.

Hmm it's not showing that for me.

Well I've paid for my copy in advance on ShopTo so now the waiting game begins... :)

Hmm you can guarantee that ShopTo will get it to you early too!

You may be the first person on the forum to own this amazing piece of Sonic goodness. Jealous.

:heh:

Hopefully Amazon will pull through!

And thanks to this fine specimen of a man, I now have 2 pre-orders.

Keeping one sealed. Like a proper bastard. :D

Well, my order with ShopTo has been dispatched. Although I don't hold high hopes for it arriving early, as TNT screwed up the delivery when I ordered Duke Nukem Forever, meaning it arrived a day late. Plus I'm going on holiday on Friday, so I probably won't get a chance to play it until I get back. :(

I have complete faith in ShopTo, they snet me a text today saying that it's packed and is with TNT 24 hr... I'm sure I've had other limited editions/large items sent this way and they've always reached me quickly and in pristine condition so I don't see why this would be any different. :)

Well, my order with ShopTo has been dispatched. Although I don't hold high hopes for it arriving early, as TNT screwed up the delivery when I ordered Duke Nukem Forever, meaning it arrived a day late. Plus I'm going on holiday on Friday, so I probably won't get a chance to play it until I get back. :(

Why you use TNT? I've always used the regular 1st Class and 1st Class recorded and they have arrived next day.

Why you use TNT? I've always used the regular 1st Class and 1st Class recorded and they have arrived next day.

They use TNT for large/expensive packages.

Collectors Edition In Stock at Shopto!

Just grabbed a PS3 copy! and I don't even have a PS3 yet (maybe get one at Christmas), but I have my first game! :p

Edited by Retro_Link

They use TNT for large/expensive packages.

ooooooooh! I'm sure I've had special editions in the past where they didn't, nevermind I stand corrected!

Probably won't get mine from Amazon until Friday/Saturday. Don't mind too much since it was roughly £25 cheaper. Playing Sonic Adventure while I wait.

Got an e-mail from Amazon saying they won't have the PC version until the 25th, unless only the retail version is delayed.

Edited by Ike

No change in my Amazon order, then again they usually dispatch the day before. Which is a shame, I'd love to play it tomorrow but hey that saving of nearly £20 is good enough.

I've saved a lot more than £20 by regularly using ShopTo so it all balances out, besides I'm just happy that I'm getting the collectors ediiton. :)

The fact that it's back in stock now doesn't matter because it'll soon sell out again for sure...

... anyway I can't wait to play the game! :D

The fact that it's back in stock now doesn't matter because it'll soon sell out again for sure...

Just had a look on ShopTo, at the moment only the PS3 version is in stock, not sure if the 360 was in for a bit or not...

My amazon order hasn't been dispatched :( Although for the money being saved compared to ShopTo I can't complain too much I suppose.

On a random note, here's a Sonic Generations comic I made for the blog I work on, enjoy! :)

Nice comic, you should post it in the funny stuff thread too maybe. :)

Nice comic, you should post it in the funny stuff thread too maybe. :)

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! I'll do that! :)

How come a site like Base (which I've never heard of) is getting them in, and the likes of Play/Game/Zavvi etc... aren't?

Ugh, kind of want the Collectors Edition....but....£100 seems expensive for what it is...and I absolutely unbelievably definitely 100% cannot afford it at all.

Ugh, kind of want the Collectors Edition....but....£100 seems expensive for what it is...and I absolutely unbelievably definitely 100% cannot afford it at all.

I was surprised that GAME were not stocking it, since they stock most of the collectors editions anyway! Also that out of everyone Amazon got it first...

I was surprised that GAME were not stocking it, since they stock most of the collectors editions anyway! Also that out of everyone Amazon got it first...

I remember there being a comment over at Sonic Stadium that one of the store managers had said the decision was made that the price point was too high and they weren't going to carry it in this country.

Looks like they missed out big time.

I remember there being a comment over at Sonic Stadium that one of the store managers had said the decision was made that the price point was too high and they weren't going to carry it in this country.

Looks like they missed out big time.

Yeah, I read that as well. Not sure why they would turn it down, they've sold other collectors edition that cost more than that. Maybe they thought it wouldn't sell, or they did want to it to take sales from their own exclusive edition?

Anyway, anyone get theirs from Shopto or are they too busy playing it? :laughing:

Mine is currently "preparing for delivery" from Amazon.