NEurope
Ike

Sonic Generations

Just noticed that my order total for the collectors edition has dropped £10ish! (not bad ey!) New price is showing as £76.80 (before any postage costs you may choose to add). I have had no e-mail regarding this, I was just looking at my orders and noticed.

According to this other retailers will be stocking the collectors edition for the UK. I have no idea if this site is reliable or not, I just got it via a google search when looking to see if other retailers are going to stock it!

http://www.sonicstadium.org/2011/09/more-uk-retailers-to-stock-sonic-generations-collectors-edition/

Sonic Stadium? Yeah, they're reliable.

Mine's dropped in price as well, no email either. Amazon are usually good with notifying you. Oh well not complaining, makes November slightly less expensive :laughing:

This gives me hope that ShopTo will be stocking the ltd ed with any luck and that is when I shall pre-order. :D

This gives me hope that ShopTo will be stocking the ltd ed with any luck and that is when I shall pre-order. :D

Guess you were lucky:

PS3

£97.85 though...

Guess you were lucky:

PS3

£97.85 though...

Hell yeah...

wait what? £97.85...

*orders*

Don't judge me... :p

Surely ShopTo will lower there price!

I can't imagine they are going to sell it at basically £20 more expensive than Amazon!

Surely ShopTo will lower there price!

I can't imagine they are going to sell it at basically £20 more expensive than Amazon!

Precisely why I've placed my pre-order now, to secure my copy... I'll pay for it either when it lowers or when it ships. :)

And ShopTo have stopped taking pre-orders already and so have amazon again!

Makes me feel special that I have a pre-order down! :)

I forgot to mention yesterday that anyone hoping for GAME to stock the CE will be let down, i tweeted GAME yesterday and got a reply basically saying that they are not stocking it.

SonicGenerations.jpg

And ShopTo have stopped taking pre-orders already and so have amazon again!

Makes me feel special that I have a pre-order down! :)

This is precisely why I pre-ordered the moment I found out ShopTo were stocking the ltd ed because no matter if it's £75 or £95 the fact that it's strictly limited and that it sold out so quickly means that it will almost certainly retain its value...

... not that I'd ever sell it of course. ;)

I forgot to mention yesterday that anyone hoping for GAME to stock the CE will be let down, i tweeted GAME yesterday and got a reply basically saying that they are not stocking it.

Hmm, probably because of the GAME exclusive "special" edition they have.

Sonic Generations - Modern Era trailer

Can't wait till November 4th!! I even managed to secure a Collector's Edition from ShopTo (even though I can't really afford it...)

Everything I see about this....makes me really want it! It's not in my budget plans at all hmmmmm.....

I'm so hyped for this game. It looks good and I pre-ordered the collectors edition the day it was listed on Amazon.. I need it to compliment my 10th anniversary sets :P (still got one sealed).

I'll probably be opening it. If I had the extra money to get the normal game with it maybe I'd keep it sealed, but god damn even if that were the case I want to see the ring and the figure on my shelf.

Footage of Death Egg boss fight

Taken from a German site, skip to 8:10 for the menu system (which is pretty cool!) At 8:50, there's a video of the Death Egg robot boss fight.

It looks awesome! I love the cutscene too!

Yeah, Perfect Chaos! Looks like you fight him as Super Sonic* (of course) as well (saw some flashes of yellow) and they almost showed Sonic transforming.

I know Super Sonic is in because of the demo leaks

New demo is going to be released this Wednesday:

SEGA France has reportedly confirmed a new demo for the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Sonic Generations during their public presentation at last week’s Micromania Games Tour in France we told you about last month. YouTube user bastien061301 was there and recorded SEGA’s Sonic Generations demonstration and we’ve been told that the SEGA rep on stage confirms (at 06:13 in the video) that a new demo is coming to PlayStation Network and Xbox Live on Wednesday October 19th.

http://www.sonicstadium.org/2011/10/sega-france-announces-new-sonic-generations-demo-coming-october-19th/

^ Ace! :D

Be good to play it again and try out the modern level, not that it isn't going to change me getting it as that if a definate! :P

Demo is up, it's not on the website but it's downloadable from the marketplace on the Xbox.

I have to say I had more fun with modern Sonic than I did classic, colour me suprised.