NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II

Fuck this. I am really sorry. I started sign ups and everything and I'm holding everyone back. This was unprecedented. I'm rollercoastering from angry to upset and not caring, or maybe trying to not care. Anyway I feel like crap, this whole situation is just so strange and all over the place. I can't handle monitoring a game right now. Someone please jump ahead of me. I'll make a new sign up thread after the next mafia is over.

Really sorry.

Yeah, we understand. :)

I can also take you out of Gentlemen's II if you don't feel like playing. After all, you need to get your life sorted out, and that's what's most important.

Yeah, we understand. :)

I can also take you out of Gentlemen's II if you don't feel like playing. After all, you need to get your life sorted out, and that's what's most important.

ouch, kick him when he's down ;)

ouch, kick him when he's down ;)

It's just an offer, he can stay if he wants.

Also, Diageo, I'm probably starting it only after Wednesday, so you still have some time to decide.

Hope you sort out your man soon Diageo. I didn't think men were supposed to be awkward in relationships. :p

A major sore point for me in the last game was Nintendohnut's insistence that he got no pills when you said you gave them to him and so did the write-up :p

Hope you get everything back on track Diageo, however due to the now unexpected starting point of this game, I am going to withdraw for now because I don't know my activity for the future.

I assume everyone who has signed up will have to sign up again closer to the time anyway tbh Rummy. I figured this sign-ups sheet was now just void, and we will sign up again when Diageo is ready to start?

A major sore point for me in the last game was Nintendohnut's insistence that he got no pills when you said you gave them to him and so did the write-up :p

Me too. I tried bringing it back up a couple of times too but to no avail :nono:

Nintendohnut proved his amazing mafia skills with that... and repeated them again in the Pokémafia :nono:

REVIVAL

This is back on, and if it all goes well, might start tonight even. I'm going to work really hard on it today.

Are we using the same sign-up thread? do we need to reaffirm our game-y-ness?

Basically,

Woss goin' daaan?

Anyone who said yes before should post if they don't want to play anymore, otherwise they're playing :p

Maybe send out a group PM to everyone who signed up Diageo?

Everyone that has already signed up remains in the game. Anyone who wants to be removed should say so now.

No need to reconfirm.

IT BEGINS .