NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
GamingGuru

Turn Any Wii Game Into A Fitness Work Out?!

Has anyone else seen the "Blaze UMove" controller? Apparently you can turn any game into a fitness work out!

There's a video of it on YouTube and it looks very cool : peace:

Anyone got/used one?

It's almost exactly the same a Jog that's already been out for ages.

The only difference is that rather than connecting between Wiimote and nunchuck, it is a nunchuck with everything built in.

I've tried Jog and its lame, you get bored and sick of it and also sometimes it doesn't even register your motions means you have to run more.

I've tried Jog and its lame, you get bored and sick of it and also sometimes it doesn't even register your motions means you have to run more.

Lol isnt that the idea:laughing:

This has to be the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while. If you wanted to go for a run, you would. Imagine them making a blu-ray player connected to a treadmill (or exercise bike) to continue watching you have to keep burning calories! Stupid.

This has to be the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while. If you wanted to go for a run, you would. Imagine them making a blu-ray player connected to a treadmill (or exercise bike) to continue watching you have to keep burning calories! Stupid.

That's sounds like an idea that Ubisoft would come up.

It's lame. Although, if people buy it, then they're the lame...ohs.

Lol isnt that the idea:laughing:

nah I meant its inaccurate imagine an analogue stick only working 50% of the time!

bit of feedback from mine (which arrived last Friday), it works with all the games I tried out (and I tried a lot!).

I used it for probably 40mins and then I got tired but you can easily turn it off (there's a button next to the thumb stick). I love the idea though, I think i'm going to use it for all of my games (until i'm tired) and then just turn it off each time. At least i'm doing some fitness each time I decide to go on my Wii! a step in the right direction I think.

Sign in to follow this