NEurope
Mokong

3DS StreetPass Plaza

Still no streetpasses for me. :(

Being in London is no guarantee, I live in a reasonably busy area, but haven't had a single one. Mind you, I don't get out loads, and there are no game shops in my area.

Got 3 more streetpasses today, and they all had jigsaw pieces for me this time. :)

How many different jigsaw boards are there? I've got pieces in 6 different puzzles so far.

Got 3 more streetpasses today, and they all had jigsaw pieces for me this time. :)

How many different jigsaw boards are there? I've got pieces in 6 different puzzles so far.

And I was ecstatic that I finished my LoZ puzzle yesterday :red: Is the only way to get more puzzles by streetpassing people?

Quick warning for people, if you get a hit with streetpass, do NOT enter the plaza then leave it without doing the games else it wont let you use the new people with them next time you try, as I found out today :<

Today was the first day for over a week that I didn't get any streetpasses. It's funny how disappointed I was at this!

Quick warning for people, if you get a hit with streetpass, do NOT enter the plaza then leave it without doing the games else it wont let you use the new people with them next time you try, as I found out today :<

Yep, I found that out the hard way too. =s Must not have read the instructions properly, I guess. Damn me and my foolish unreadingness!

Today was the first day for over a week that I didn't get any streetpasses. It's funny how disappointed I was at this!

I know the feeling. =)

I've got nine hits so far, not too shabby, but mostly at the most unexpected moments. I wander through gamestores busy shoppingstreets for hours : none. I go the the butcher at the corner of the street: HIT! =p

Yep, I found that out the hard way too. =s Must not have read the instructions properly, I guess. Damn me and my foolish unreadingness!

Nope. Nowhere is it explained properly at all.

I've still only got five Miis. In the past three days, I have spent 30 coins on jigsaw pieces, got 1 new piece and 14 duplicates. :blank:

Aw, just spent all day walking around London and didn't get a single Street Pass hit. :( I'll try again in Westfields tomorrow..

Aw, just spent all day walking around London and didn't get a single Street Pass hit. :( I'll try again in Westfields tomorrow..

Guess you didn't make it to the 2nd Streetpass event then by Lodon Eye? I'd planned to go myself today, but I'm not feeling 100%.

Did get one hit while wondering around Birmingham earlier.

FFffuuck. Got to the penultimate room on StreetPass, spent 20 coins on heroes and none of them could brighten the room. So they all went home.

So, so close..

Just finished the Zelda puzzle with the craziest odds. Got the last three pieces with five coins :grin:

Love the 3d picture. Please give us realistic 3d Zelda or just port Twilight Princess. :love: :love:

Do everyone have the same picture? Nintendo should give us more to download.

Oh wait Ocarina of Time :facepalm:

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

Just finished the Zelda puzzle with the craziest odds. Got the last three pieces with five coins :grin:

Love the 3d picture. Please give us realistic 3d Zelda or just port Twilight Princess. :love: :love:

I finished that one today too. Wasn't expecting the finished result to be that awesome! icon14.gif

It actually made me think of a possible Smash Bros. 3DS, rather than Zelda. :heh:

Have started the Kirby picture now. I guess that the pictures go in the same order for everyone then, like the Mii hats?

I also finished the Zelda picture this morning! Also beat Street Pass Quest last week, and am over halfway through my second play through now.

With the puzzles, apparently different regions get different puzzles first out of the six or seven available. So in the UK we got Zelda, Mario and Kirby, but in Spain, for example, they got Pikmin as one of their first puzzles. Luckily, I've met people through StreetPass with the Pikmin and Metroid ones started, so I'm working on those too now.

I really hope Nintendo adds more puzzles and quests as time goes on - StreetPass is easily one of my favourite things about the 3DS.

I got the Zelda one here too, which I have finished. It really does look very good in 3D, but now I want the other ones too. The only problem is that I still haven't met anyone with Streetpass, so who knows when I'll get the next one.

I've completed all 4 of the puzzles available to me now :smile: I was pretty impressed with the images, it's the best 3D I've seen so far on the DS.

I bet you get extra hats/clothes for replays of StreetPass Quest, especially for fast completion times. The amount of blanks on the list is huge considering how infrequently you get a hat and how few rooms there are.

I bet you get extra hats/clothes for replays of StreetPass Quest, especially for fast completion times. The amount of blanks on the list is huge considering how infrequently you get a hat and how few rooms there are.

Yeah, more hats. Looks like I'll have them all by the end of my second playthrough, though. One of the new hats lets you make a pretty cool StreetPass Mii:

ac530687.jpg

Edited by Mike

Haha, shame.

I got a StreetPass where it was just a SF figure battle, and no Mii exchange for the Puzzle/Quest.

I beat him 4-1 for his foolishness.

I got another two in town today. When I checked their data, I was the first person they'd connected with, which felt good. :) The other one, whose Mii was Link, hat included, had had loads of hits, and was able to give me the first piece in another new puzzle.

I also finished the Zelda picture this morning! Also beat Street Pass Quest last week, and am over halfway through my second play through now.

With the puzzles, apparently different regions get different puzzles first out of the six or seven available. So in the UK we got Zelda, Mario and Kirby, but in Spain, for example, they got Pikmin as one of their first puzzles. Luckily, I've met people through StreetPass with the Pikmin and Metroid ones started, so I'm working on those too now.

I really hope Nintendo adds more puzzles and quests as time goes on - StreetPass is easily one of my favourite things about the 3DS.

I had Pikmin as my first puzzle and I'm only 20 miles from you :p

I had Pikmin as my first puzzle and I'm only 20 miles from you :p

Well there goes that theory, then. :p

I got 5 hits on Streetpass in Manchester today! I managed to get 2 new puzzle panels and my boyfriend got a third. He got 4 hits and 3 of the people were different to mine, so I think it must be because you can only connect to one DS at a time like someone said before.

Got my first street pass today!!! yay.

Although it was only because Aneres11 came round my house with his 3DS... haha