NEurope
Mokong

3DS StreetPass Plaza

Hi all! I was doing a search for Streetpass events and found this thread, thought it would be a good place to start!

Anyway, regarding meeting people to swap SP data, check Facebook pages to see if there are any near you. I've just started one for Leeds and thought i'd share as it seems like there are a few fellow Northerners here :)

I need to get my guys to level up because I never seem to bump into the same person twice, which is a bit annoying.

Got my final puzzle piece today! Well that was fun for two months.. I hope Nintendo release some more though.

Got my final puzzle piece today! Well that was fun for two months.. I hope Nintendo release some more though.

Maybe in the update next week.

FINALLY!!!

Got my first streetpass today, then 3 more quickly followed.

2 from demo units in gamestation then 2 from real people.

Got 4 puzzles on the go now. Super Mario Galaxy 2, Kirby, Pikmin & Super Mario Bros Wii

I'm working at the MCM Expo this weekend, and I've managed to get about 50 new people on StreetPass so far, taking me up to about 75 or so in my plaza. :) (Also got to try OOT and Wii Play Motion)

I'm working at the MCM Expo this weekend, and I've managed to get about 50 new people on StreetPass so far, taking me up to about 75 or so in my plaza. :) (Also got to try OOT and Wii Play Motion)

What is MCM?! and 50!?!?!? Bloody hell!!

Whats wii play motion like?

What is MCM?! and 50!?!?!? Bloody hell!!

Whats wii play motion like?

MCM Expo: http://www.londonexpo.com/

It's a two-day event; I ended up getting about ninety hits in the end! And I must have been useful to most of them too, seeing as how I've completed all the puzzles.

I only played one of the Wii Play Motion games. It was as you might expect, really - fairly fun, but not really something I'd want to play over and over again, and not something I'd hurry to get out when friends were over, if I had things like Brawl, Mario Kart or even Wii Party available.

Mike, you were at Expo? Dude, I wish I'd known so I could come say hi!

I'm well beyond 200 hits after Expo. It was constant and even kinda annoying to keep clearing out the queue of 10. Still need a few puzzle pieces though as I goofed magnificently several times and lost entire batches of 10 Miis by letting new ones in.

So, so hoping Nintendo give us some new Street Pass puzzles or hats with the next update. This glorious idea needs to continue being glorious with regular content updates.

Mike, you were at Expo? Dude, I wish I'd known so I could come say hi!

Maybe our paths crossed and we didn't even realise! Did you visit the NEO stand? I was working there most of the time. And check your StreetPass plaza to see if I'm there - a green-shirted Mii with a Toad hat.

Maybe our paths crossed and we didn't even realise! Did you visit the NEO stand? I was working there most of the time. And check your StreetPass plaza to see if I'm there - a green-shirted Mii with a Toad hat.

I did check it out briefly, yes. It's very possible we StreetPassed. Someone is currently playing my 3DS at work or I'd check right now. I'll have a glimpse ASAP and let you know. My Mii is called Guy and has long hair, glasses and the Metroid parasite hat if you want to check yours.

I did check it out briefly, yes. It's very possible we StreetPassed. Someone is currently playing my 3DS at work or I'd check right now. I'll have a glimpse ASAP and let you know. My Mii is called Guy and has long hair, glasses and the Metroid parasite hat if you want to check yours.

Just checked - your not one mine or my wife's 3DS. :hmm:

I got my first supermarket StreetPass today! :yay:

I got 20 at expo.. Would have been more if I wasn't just loitering outside and I didn't check it frequently so I was capped at 10 for my games.

Also got my first loss on Street Fighter street pass =(. I ended up with 4 losses, but atleast I won 7 out of 11 that day!

Edited by Debug Mode
Typo =(

I got 20 at expo.. Would have been more if I wasn't just loitering outside and I didn't check it frequently so I was capped at 10 for my games.

Also got my first loss on Street Fighter street pass =(. I ended up with 4 losses, but atleast I won 7 out of 12 that day!

Maths isn't your strong point then :)

Maths isn't your strong point then :)

Haha, fucking typo. Was supposed to be 11 matches, my bad!

Anyone going to the Manchester MCM expo on 30th July? or the Memorabilia expo in October at excell? (all shown on the MCM website)

Got my first streetpass, which is wonderful given my commuting routine is usually lacking gaming nerds (more people here are addicted to cellphones). Also got an extra Dead or Alive fight other than the usual suspects. :3

Had my first Street Fighter IV Streetpass today. Was surprised that it used my initial choice of figures (seems you have to activate it each time you change your line-up). Still, I won 3-2, which was a thrill!

5 more street passes this morning, completed the Pikmin puzzle, got 5 puzzles on the go now.

I swear that it doesn't give you the pieces perfectly randomly when you spend coins! :angry:

I got the same couple of pieces about three days in a row!

Anyone go to a StreetPass meet-up today? I wandered round town, waiting to be in the right place at the right time. How I'd amuse them with my wit, I thought to myself, when I said "This is like Majora's Mask!"

No one turned up. I stood there like a lemon for 15 minutes, then had to go home.

I reached the maximum limit of 300 play coins today - now to decide whether it's worth walking round with my 3DS in my pocket any more... :hmm:

I reached the maximum limit of 300 play coins today - now to decide whether it's worth walking round with my 3DS in my pocket any more... :hmm:

Don't you have any games to spend the coins on?

Lego Starwars III

DOA: Dimensions

After going over a month since my last StreePass hit I got one yesterday while at Dublin Zoo.

Though I'm a little dissappointed that with the thousands of people I walked past only one had an active 3DS :heh:

His last played game was Street Fighter 4 but I didnt get a figure battle with him :mad: Only a Mii for my plaza. Was able to start a new puzzle though, Link, so thats good.

Got another 5 over the weekend after a trip into london central, started a new puzzle and completed Pikmin (looks tasty in 3D).

Nearly finished the 2nd run through of the RPG. Can't wait. Think it's utterly dull and hope it doesn't expand on it in the future for more hats as it's a chore. The puzzles on the other hand are excellent! They should give us a new puzzle a month, surely it isn't that difficult?!!

How does this work then? Do I have to just leave my 3DS on standby mode? How close do you have to be to pick up another 3DS?

I'm off to see Transformers 3 on Wednesday and I may aswell take my 3DS with me to see if I can pick up some stuff. I will pop into GAME, Gamestation and HMV and hopefully I will come home with some hits.